• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

arrowfirstimagesmall.jpg

First Image Released From The CW's Arrow

The CW has provided us with the first image from Arrow, starring Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen and Arrow.

After being marooned for five years on a remote island, former billionaire playboy Oliver Queen returns with a mysterious agenda and a lethal set of new skills that he uses in a war on crime.

Arrow’s suit was designed by three-time Oscar®-winning costume designer Colleen Atwood.

Arrow pilot director/executive producer David Nutter said: "When I directed the pilot for 'Smallville,' I knew that making Clark Kent relatable would be the key to audiences believing in him as a hero. 'Arrow' is a different show -- darker and harder-edged -- but it's the same core idea. We're creating a real, believable world in which Oliver Queen can do incredible things. Colleen Atwood's great work on the Arrow costume reflects that effort."

Arrow is executive produced by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg and David Nutter, who is directing, from a teleplay by Kreisberg & Guggenheim, story by Berlanti & Guggenheim. Melissa Kellner Berman is co-executive producer.

Arrow is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television and is based upon characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics.

LINK

It should be interesting to see how well the show does. "Smallville" was pretty much a hit right from the beginning, and this has the same director for the pilot, but Green Arrow doesn't have the same built-in audience that Superman does.

That looks pretty good. Course its just a still.

The Hunger Games movie comes out this week and the star in that one is a bow and arrow user also :popcorn:

It should be interesting to see how well the show does. "Smallville" was pretty much a hit right from the beginning, and this has the same director for the pilot, but Green Arrow doesn't have the same built-in audience that Superman does.

I wonder how many people will tunein expecting the Green Arrow from smallville?

arrowfirstimagesmall.jpg

Hmmm, let's see....

Goatee (thumbs u

Non-Compund Bow (thumbs u

Dark Green Outfit (thumbs u

I'll check it out.

It might work as long as people don`t get the Green Arrow mixed up with the Green Lantern or Green Hornet box office flops. :)

Edited by ComicConnoisseur