Page 2 of 3407 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#5187916 - 10/27/11 10:22 PM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: Junk Donkey]
jonjesper Offline
WWJJD
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Future Headquarters of CGC
Has to be a different cover image...I don't think they are going to count for a lighter hue...

I have purchased several newstand copies of books with some subtle differences and none have been able to be designated with a newstand variant/copy.

#5188307 - 10/28/11 02:06 AM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: Shaven Kev]
RockMyAmadeus Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: AMADEUS!
 Originally Posted By: Shaven Kev
Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

"Corruption unchecked, like yeast, eventually infects everything it touches."

"DESSLOK, desslok desslok,...."

#5188308 - 10/28/11 02:07 AM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: jonjesper]
RockMyAmadeus Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: AMADEUS!
 Originally Posted By: jonjesper
Has to be a different cover image...I don't think they are going to count for a lighter hue...

I have purchased several newstand copies of books with some subtle differences and none have been able to be designated with a newstand variant/copy.

This will change, because the market is requiring it.

CGC doesn't have a choice.

"Corruption unchecked, like yeast, eventually infects everything it touches."

"DESSLOK, desslok desslok,...."

#5197321 - 11/01/11 02:08 PM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: RockMyAmadeus]
FlyingDonut Offline

I sold the first CGC book ever on eBay and all I got was this stinking title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Chicagoan Abroad
Back me up here.

If reasonable people seem triumphant or rude, it's just that we're sick and tired of coddling the minority of bigots that refuse to join the 21st Century. - Dano - June 26, 2015

"I'd like to thank Chicago for single-handedly keeping the following American big-city traditions alive: smoking, drinking during the day, eating terrible food, congeniality and breasts. It's noble work you're doing, Chicago. We're all proud of you."
Bill Simmons, May 28, 2010

#5197411 - 11/01/11 02:53 PM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: FlyingDonut]
Junk Donkey Offline

Branget: This is all fine and good but I'm at almost 18k posts and still no custom title. How do you explain that?

Arch: I guess I can't.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: In my own little world where t...
1st you tell me why you think there is still room for anything that Phoenix appears in. Is she making an appearance in one of the upcoming movies?

Well, then apparently I am a peckernut who came a little too late to the barbecue. - Seanfingh

#5197447 - 11/01/11 03:20 PM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: FlyingDonut]
seanfingh Offline

You earn it. It's like MMA for nerds.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Seaphinctering
 Originally Posted By: FlyingDonut

Screw you, Dan. Who wants to get down on this 1st app of Black Rider? HOT HOT HOT!!!!!! InvestComics Hot pick of the Month!!

#5197452 - 11/01/11 03:22 PM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: Junk Donkey]
FlyingDonut Offline

I sold the first CGC book ever on eBay and all I got was this stinking title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Chicagoan Abroad
 Originally Posted By: branget
1st you tell me why you think there is still room for anything that Phoenix appears in. Is she making an appearance in one of the upcoming movies?

If reasonable people seem triumphant or rude, it's just that we're sick and tired of coddling the minority of bigots that refuse to join the 21st Century. - Dano - June 26, 2015

"I'd like to thank Chicago for single-handedly keeping the following American big-city traditions alive: smoking, drinking during the day, eating terrible food, congeniality and breasts. It's noble work you're doing, Chicago. We're all proud of you."
Bill Simmons, May 28, 2010

#5197537 - 11/01/11 04:03 PM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: FlyingDonut]
Junk Donkey Offline

Branget: This is all fine and good but I'm at almost 18k posts and still no custom title. How do you explain that?

Arch: I guess I can't.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: In my own little world where t...
hm

Well, then apparently I am a peckernut who came a little too late to the barbecue. - Seanfingh

#5197699 - 11/01/11 05:02 PM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: RockMyAmadeus]
jonjesper Offline
WWJJD
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus
 Originally Posted By: jonjesper

This will change, because the market is requiring it.

CGC doesn't have a choice.

I hope so, but my insider sources tell me otherwise.

#5197714 - 11/01/11 05:07 PM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: FlyingDonut]
jonjesper Offline
WWJJD
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: FlyingDonut

I think I will stick with my own advice and those that I trust like Branget & RMA, among others who have everything to lose and everything to gain...

I don't have time to invest for entertainment. The last time people did that it was the early 90s...

Page 2 of 3407 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, cgcmod3, dena, scaffrey, plitch, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, ccgmod1, PaulS., ccgmod2, Bree 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
More CAC and other coins
by Nutmeg Coin
9 minutes 47 seconds ago
2015 7 Coin Proof Libertad Set W/All COA,s
by bender9876
Yesterday at 07:27 PM
WANTED: 1864 half eagle
by LuckyOne
Yesterday at 02:30 PM
4-pc American Liberty Unopened Box $7200 From VDB Coins-IN HAND
by VDB Coins
08/02/15 07:07 AM
Comics Marketplace
FOR SALE: KEOWN HULK DPS/PEREZ COVER/ROMITA JR HULK SPLASH/MANCO AVENGERS & MORE
by jjonahjameson1
4 minutes 23 seconds ago
Small group of X-Men related books (NM 87, Byrne-era X-Men)
by Meeklo
18 minutes 12 seconds ago
Choose Your Own Adventure (CYOA) book lot #1-48 (complete)
by AGGIEZ
Today at 06:29 PM
Glutton for punishment.
by MCMiles
Today at 04:32 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 9.764 seconds in which 9.752 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles