• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best of the Best Sketch: Ghost Rider Edition !!! Round 1 Poll on pg 7 !!!
1 1

242 posts in this topic

I thought it was already established it was one on one:

So who has the best Spirit of Vengeance CGC SS Sketch around? Let’s find out.

Rules: :rulez:

1) Sketch must contain Ghost Rider

2) CGC SS Only

3) If you know of a sketch that you think is the best nominate it. One nomination per board member. Owner with multiple sketches nominated must pick only one sketch to be voted on.

4) When nominating please include artist name and owner's board name.

5) Round 1: all nominated Sketches will be voted on in a Poll. Then the Top 2 will face off. The winner will be declared the Best Ghost Rider Sketch!

6) One Month after being declared the winner, A sketch may challenge for the title in a one-on-one contest. The new challenger must be nominated by 3 board members.

7) What makes the best sketch is up to the voter: Best Art, Artists, Grade…

I thought it was already established it was one on one:

So who has the best Spirit of Vengeance CGC SS Sketch around? Let’s find out.

Rules: :rulez:

1) Sketch must contain Ghost Rider

2) CGC SS Only

3) If you know of a sketch that you think is the best nominate it. One nomination per board member. Owner with multiple sketches nominated must pick only one sketch to be voted on.

4) When nominating please include artist name and owner's board name.

5) Round 1: all nominated Sketches will be voted on in a Poll. Then the Top 2 will face off. The winner will be declared the Best Ghost Rider Sketch!

6) One Month after being declared the winner, A sketch may challenge for the title in a one-on-one contest. The new challenger must be nominated by 3 board members.

7) What makes the best sketch is up to the voter: Best Art, Artists, Grade…

I just write the rules. Now I have to remember them too. lol

Let's go with the original rule for this one. We can discuss and vote on rule changes for future in the mega thread

The challenge has been laid out.

The Challenger...

Worldsbestcomics's clayton crain

UltimateSpider-Man100Crainvarian-1.jpg

Vs.

The Champ...

mad-dogz's Mark Texeira

Jan8th045.jpg

For the Prize

cgcaward-ghost-small.jpg

Poll ends Sunday @ 8pm

i thought since more people were voting to have multiple books we could change rules.

good luck to both

I do think it is important to stick with original rules once the process is started and not change mid stream, but I don't have a problem making a change for next time. (thumbs u

Never thought of multiple books challenging...

Put it to a vote

Option A - 1 challenger at a time

Or

Option B - "Play In" challengers compete against each other in a poll - winner takes on champ

:rulez:

Never thought of multiple books challenging...

Put it to a vote

Option A - 1 challenger at a time

Or

Option B - "Play In" challengers compete against each other in a poll - winner takes on champ

:rulez:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5359447&fpart=12

"The play ins" have won the poll 16 to 7. For future challenges multiple challangers are allowed. Champ can still only be challanged ever 30 days.

Poll

The king is dead...long live the king lol

Congrats to you Worldsbest, you have proven to have the world's or at least these boards' best Ghost Rider sketch.

I had a feeling that mine would be one of the first to be challenged. I also thought I would get demolished but thanks to the 16 votes that I received (worship) you boardies rock.

That Crain book is crazy good and the fact that it is on USM Hero 100....geez lol

Those of you current title holders be forewarned, I'm sure somebody is eyeing your spot so be ready :sumo:

Edited by mad-dogz