• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman and Detective Show Us Yours!
14 14

2,400 posts in this topic

Did a pretty thorough search for a thread that showcases Batman & Detective. Other than the pre-Robin Tec thread, I couldn't find a darn thing. So, post your GA Batman & Detectives!

I'll start it off with my one win from tonight's CL auction. I paid a lot, but figured I'd have to if I really wanted to win it. There's an 8.5 on Metro's site that would have cost me considerably less, but this 8.0 presents much better...

detective85.jpg

There must have been a couple of new collectors with some money to spend battling for the high grade Bats last night. Other than the #27 all of the 9.0 or better copies went for very strong prices.

Great book. Yeah, it's kind of amazing that we probably see more copies of 27-37 here than the rest of the run combined (not to mention Batman 2-up).

Did a pretty thorough search for a thread that showcases Batman & Detective. Other than the pre-Robin Tec thread, I couldn't find a darn thing. So, post your GA Batman & Detectives!

I'll start it off with my one win from tonight's CL auction. I paid a lot, but figured I'd have to if I really wanted to win it. There's an 8.5 on Metro's site that would have cost me considerably less, but this 8.0 presents much better...

detective85.jpg

So which would you rather have...

A nicely centered copy with some foxing and slightly rounded corners...

detective91.jpg

Or an off-center pedigree with sharp corners?

detective91b.jpg

So which would you rather have...

A nicely centered copy with some foxing and slightly rounded corners...

detective91.jpg

Or an off-center pedigree with sharp corners?

detective91b.jpg

no questions I take

detective91.jpg