• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman Family Collecting Thread!
3 3

1,567 posts in this topic

Nice one, Steve. I just picked this one up from a long-haired Canadian hippie.

superman149.jpg

Love the colors on that copy! Extremely vibrant colors. One of the betters stories of the era! I have a nice copy though not quite as nice as yours! Congrats on a nice pickup, Jeff!

SLR

Edited by Stevenrams

superman149.jpg

Love the colors on that copy! Extremely vibrant colors. One of the betters stories of the era! I have a nice copy though not quite as nice as yours! Congrats on a nice pickup, Jeff!

SLR

Agree, I cant wait till you sell it! :devil:

ActionComics274-1.jpg RIP Davy Jones. Loved the TV show from the sixties and I loved their hit songs, especially "Daydream Believer" and "Last Train to Clarksville".

Terrific book! :headbang:

I have to agree, it's was sad to hear of Davy Jones passing. :sorry:

For a few years in the late 60's the Monkees had many neat songs.

I started reading the Suberboy reprint book from DC that has the More Fun and early Adventure stories in it. It is interesting to see how the early stories evolved. In the more fun issues there is kind of a kid gang feel to the stories.

Just in from Heritage. My 3rd early Legion appearance this year. I'm liking these in the 8.0-9.0 range...

superman147.jpg

Beautiful book. :cloud9:

This particular issue seems quite abundant in VG or lower, but is extremely elusive above 8.5. A check shows 7 copies at 9.0 or better.

superman149.jpg

Certainly too nice to leave in the hands of a long-haired hippie, even a Canadian's!

(thumbs u

Edited by Hepcat