Page 16 of 27 « First<1415161718>Last »
Topic Options
#5476885 - 02/25/12 08:12 PM Re: Virtual Comic Con XXI Discussion Thread [Re: DiceX]
Bosco685 Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: USA
 Originally Posted By: DiceX
 Originally Posted By: Bosco685
I'll take care of it since I noticed it.

Ask him to pick a few of my books and post the in the thread. I won't mind. \:\(

lol

VCC post island

Note that BUYERS AND SELLERS HAVE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR TRANSACTIONS. We will not resolve disputes, and purchases and sales are done at your own risk.

#5476963 - 02/25/12 08:43 PM Re: Virtual Comic Con XXI Discussion Thread [Re: Bosco685]
thehumantorch Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Alberta Canada
Got a small booth up. More books later tonight.

Thanks to the organizers who do far more than their share.

My CAF

THIS JUST IN

#5476978 - 02/25/12 08:50 PM Re: Virtual Comic Con XXI Discussion Thread [Re: thehumantorch]
Shark Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Oklahoma City, OK
 Originally Posted By: thehumantorch

Agreed. It's just too bad that the amount of sales don't even come close to the amount of work by both organizers and sellers that go into these VCCs. I worked on my booth for the last 3-4 days and still have no sales. Not even one frigging offer. \:\(
"Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy. the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period."

Shark's Feedback Thread:
http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4294915

#5476979 - 02/25/12 08:51 PM Re: Virtual Comic Con XXI Discussion Thread [Re: thehumantorch]
paperheart Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

I've implemented a haggle free discount as i won't be around this evening or most of tomorrow, 10% off everything in my booth starting now. i'm on page 1

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5475102#Post5475102

#5477005 - 02/25/12 09:03 PM Re: Virtual Comic Con XXI Discussion Thread [Re: Shark]
Warlord Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: Shark

Agreed. It's just too bad that the amount of sales don't even come close to the amount of work by both organizers and sellers that go into these VCCs. I worked on my booth for the last 3-4 days and still have no sales. Not even one frigging offer. \:\(

Drag out some of those DC Whitmans you're hoarding. I'll make you an insulting lowball offer if that will make you feel better!

#5477007 - 02/25/12 09:04 PM Re: Virtual Comic Con XXI Discussion Thread [Re: Warlord]
Shark Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: Warlord

Drag out some of those DC Whitmans you're hoarding. I'll make you an insulting lowball offer if that will make you feel better!

"Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy. the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period."

Shark's Feedback Thread:

#5477021 - 02/25/12 09:08 PM Re: Virtual Comic Con XXI Discussion Thread [Re: Shark]
Warlord Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

See, looks like you're feeling better already!

#5477033 - 02/25/12 09:10 PM Re: Virtual Comic Con XXI Discussion Thread [Re: Warlord]
Shark Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

See, looks like you're feeling better already!

By the way, I forgot to post a pic of that new Superboy DC Whitman that I just picked up last week.

Shark's Feedback Thread:

#5477046 - 02/25/12 09:16 PM Re: Virtual Comic Con XXI Discussion Thread [Re: Shark]
Warlord Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

By the way, I forgot to post a pic of that new Superboy DC Whitman that I just picked up last week.

#5477077 - 02/25/12 09:29 PM Re: Virtual Comic Con XXI Discussion Thread [Re: Warlord]
sckao Moderator Offline

This Space for RENT

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area

We can provide a venue and try to get some new participants in... but unfortunately, what you sell needs to be what someone is looking for (and it generally has to be a great deal).

There are 39 active selling threads alone in the other Forum Marketplace areas with a post made today... Not to mention the other OA marketplace. \(shrug\)

Page 16 of 27 « First<1415161718>Last »

Moderator:  FlyingDonut, sckao, Architecht, dena, cgcmod4, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, plitch, ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
WTB WHITE 1879 proof Morgan dollar
by HashTag™
12:07 AM
BUYING: WHEAT CENTS
by Wheatcollector
08:21 PM
1964 Kennedy proofs, wholesale lots. 67's-69's, Stars, Cams, UC's, AH's, etc...
by AHFreak
12:21 PM
WTB: OGP (no coin) 2008-W 1/4oz mint state Buffalo
by agentjim007
10:52 AM
Comics Marketplace
DC coverless lot - Silver Age
by ft88
03:40 AM
Fantastic Four #45 CGC 9.0, 7.5 & 7.0 Inhumans + FF #8 CGC 5.0 Puppet Master
by chezmtghut
03:30 AM
Xmen runs 145-400s
by ft88
02:33 AM
Late GA/early SA starts with Batman
by gojira
01:54 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.031 seconds in which 0.02 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

IDW Publishing 125 x 125 - Geppi's Entertainment Museum