Page 123 of 210 « First<121122123124125>Last »
Topic Options
#5687242 - 05/16/12 03:56 PM Re: Thief of Thieves [Re: Branget]
tjanse Online   happy
If you have a dream about out-posting me, you better wake up and apologize.

Loc: northern arizona
 Originally Posted By: branget
Good to know. You expect to post and never be asked a question. Way to stand your ground. You da man! Keep bragging about your multiple fast track submissions of target practice books.

Why are u so concerned about what i do? I have answered all your questions sir. I wasn't braggin about target practice. I was pointing out that i can do whatever i want with the books. Dont make me cry... I have had a hard enough day today.

#5687244 - 05/16/12 03:58 PM Re: Thief of Thieves [Re: Branget]
ChadH Offline
Talkative?

Loc: Auburn, AL
 Originally Posted By: ChadH
I usually don't send in that many books and fast track is always on schedule. Now if I were to send in 30 WD's then I wouldn't fast track. But with a limited number of books, $50 isn't that much to me.

I'm just curious about the whole scenario. You mentioned fast tracking multiple copies of #3? I assume since it is multiple copies you are looking to sell?
Honestly it just doesn't bother me to spend the extra $20 for those two books to have them fast tracked. I'm sure I'll sell one of them but in all honestly I hate waiting. lol Aside from that it will be a good while before #3 is hot if ever.

Ah, a fellow OCD'r. You're in the right crowd. lol
I thought it was in hopes of future sales so I was curious about the logic. I fast track some when I can't wait. I have some books come in every week so to send them slow I just forget about them and get a nice surprise in 4-6-8-10-12 weeks. ;\)
Are you planning a registry set?
OCD is very correct, I'm am that for sure! lol No really I know exactly what you mean about taking the slow route. I did that with my watchmen set and it was a great surprise when they came in. I'm thinking about it. Preparing my WD and Chew set's now, but I have actually got the jump on ToT. First time I've done that. \:\)

#5687283 - 05/16/12 04:09 PM Re: Thief of Thieves [Re: tjanse]
Branget Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Ask the mods.....poof
 Originally Posted By: tjanse
Good to know. You expect to post and never be asked a question. Way to stand your ground. You da man! Keep bragging about your multiple fast track submissions of target practice books.

Why are u so concerned about what i do? I have answered all your questions sir. I wasn't braggin about target practice. I was pointing out that i can do whatever i want with the books. Dont make me cry... I have had a hard enough day today.

It's a discussion board half wit! We have discussion here. In this particular thread we are discussing Thief of Thieves. More specifically we were discussing multiple graded copies of issue 3. You offered this information which then prompted a question. See how that goes? Did anyone suggest what you had to do with the books? No. In fact you stated more than once that you got them graded for the same reason as everyone else. Then you stated you might want to use them for target practice.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that nobody (except a boardie friend of mine) gets books graded to use as target practice.

As far as crying feel free to weep. It's a much more productive use of time than your last few posts.
I don't pick fights. I simply toss what I call cuddly, little fun bombs. Often these are mistaken for digs or digs in disguise. Despite not attaching an rsvp nor sase, they always seem to elicit a response nevertheless. I am told this is because I have a pugnacious, jackassery style of posting which requires me to be regularly reminded of how unpleasant I can be. - hockey&comicsguy

#5687297 - 05/16/12 04:12 PM Re: Thief of Thieves [Re: Branget]
tjanse Online   happy

It's a discussion board half wit! We have discussion here. In this particular thread we are discussing Thief of Thieves. More specifically we were discussing multiple graded copies of issue 3. You offered this information which then prompted a question. See how that goes? Did anyone suggest what you had to do with the books? No. In fact you stated more than once that you got them graded for the same reason as everyone else. Then you stated you might want to use them for target practice.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that nobody (except a boardie friend of mine) gets books graded to use as target practice.

As far as crying feel free to weep. It's a much more productive use of time than your last few posts.

You can always troll over and hit the ignore button. I would highly recommend it.

#5687303 - 05/16/12 04:13 PM Re: Thief of Thieves [Re: ChadH]
Branget Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

OCD is very correct, I'm am that for sure! lol No really I know exactly what you mean about taking the slow route. I did that with my watchmen set and it was a great surprise when they came in. I'm thinking about it. Preparing my WD and Chew set's now, but I have actually got the jump on ToT. First time I've done that. \:\)

You figure you can submit a little less than double the amount of books using the slow track. I hate my bills as is and sometimes I have to pack a submission really quick so I don't think about fast track. It is tempting. Looking for complete sets of WD and Chew. I'm a bit of a fan. ;\)
I don't pick fights. I simply toss what I call cuddly, little fun bombs. Often these are mistaken for digs or digs in disguise. Despite not attaching an rsvp nor sase, they always seem to elicit a response nevertheless. I am told this is because I have a pugnacious, jackassery style of posting which requires me to be regularly reminded of how unpleasant I can be. - hockey&comicsguy

#5687304 - 05/16/12 04:14 PM Re: Thief of Thieves [Re: tjanse]
Branget Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

You can always troll over and hit the ignore button. I would highly recommend it.

Kettle meet pot. You have the power!!

#5687319 - 05/16/12 04:17 PM Re: Thief of Thieves [Re: Branget]
500Club Online   content
Pedigreed

Loc: Canada
What's the margin on submitting a book like ToT 3 with modern fast track? After the grading cost, shipping, and book cost are rolled in, what profit would be made from a 9.8?

#5687324 - 05/16/12 04:18 PM Re: Thief of Thieves [Re: Branget]
tjanse Online   happy

I will end this cause i really don't care. Branget won

#5687327 - 05/16/12 04:19 PM Re: Thief of Thieves [Re: 500Club]
Branget Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Zero

Which actually initially prompted my question until I ran into *spoon* for brains.

#5687328 - 05/16/12 04:19 PM Re: Thief of Thieves [Re: tjanse]
Branget Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

I will end this cause i really don't care. Branget won

Page 123 of 210 « First<121122123124125>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, cgcmod3, dena, scaffrey, plitch, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1832 Bust Half PCGS XF45CAC Amazing Toning! 1839 Bust Half NGC AU55 CAC Newman!
by AnkurJ
Yesterday at 10:43 PM
Looking to move - 2001 Gold Capital Visitors Center PCGS MS70 - $1695
by jgrinz
Yesterday at 07:36 PM
Changes Found - Color Toning 1964-D Jefferson Nickel - FREE
by A.Phillips
Yesterday at 07:12 PM
FS: PCGS MS64 1886 Morgan toned
by agentjim007
Yesterday at 07:59 AM
Comics Marketplace
Ms. Marvel #1 raw
by heymikesays
Yesterday at 11:43 PM
FS: Copper lots, Epic Illustrated 1 & 3 (Dreadstar!), 'NAM HC, trades, MORE!!!
by jools&jim
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Marvel Preview #4 CGC and Green Lantern Rebirth Signed
by LanceTX
Yesterday at 11:06 PM
All my OA is for sale !!!
by cgcworld
Yesterday at 10:50 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.066 seconds in which 0.055 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles 125x125 ComicLink Internet Comic Book Exchange