• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

:popcorn:

Were the Dr Frank and Muscleshark accounts ever banned or is he just a two-time HOS shill?

He has at least one other ID too. Probably more.

Worst of the bunch.

:busy:

this why you should always buy slabbed books.

Yes, i always buy my VF copper slabbed. What a thought out and cost effective solution.

be sarcastic all you want.

I sincerely thank you for your permission. :baiting:

Were the Dr Frank and Muscleshark accounts ever banned or is he just a two-time HOS shill?

Worst of the bunch.

Seriously. That guy needs to get laid more.

Worst of the bunch.

:roflmao:

:applause:

Worst of the bunch.

Wasn't he the guy who threatened others but suggesting he would spoon their mothers? After I told him to get lost for krapping in one of my sales threads his responses were similar to that of a 5-year old. Told me to "say please" and he would delete his posts and I told him to shove it. Why haven't the mods eliminated this tool yet?

Worst of the bunch.

Wasn't he the guy who threatened others but suggesting he would spoon their mothers? After I told him to get lost for krapping in one of my sales threads his responses were similar to that of a 5-year old. Told me to "say please" and he would delete his posts and I told him to shove it. Why haven't the mods eliminated this tool yet?

Yeah. He sent me a very nice PM about how he was going to do the nasty with my mom and kill me. From what I understand he generates quite a bit of revenue at the CGC so they turn a blind eye to his shenanigans.

For the record, my mom said she doesn't have sex with illiterate roidragers.

this why you should always buy slabbed books.

Yes, i always buy my VF copper slabbed. What a thought out and cost effective solution.

lol

+1 :roflmao:

Worst of the bunch.

Yeah. He sent me a very nice PM about how he was going to do the nasty with my mom and kill me. From what I understand he generates quite a bit of revenue at the CGC so they turn a blind eye to his shenanigans.

For the record, my mom said she doesn't have sex with illiterate roidragers.

Well the mere fact that Waldo has gone underground since this broke is enough proof for me. I take it he paid for his CGC board purchases with his wife's account or something? I can't believe that they would turn a blind eye to such a turd scammer.

Due to the repeat offenders from the list that keep creating shill accounts, I propose that once someone is outed as doing this that their REAL NAME and ADDRESS is put on the probation list.

This will help us stop selling to these same assclowns that are lather/rinse/repeating us at their own free will.

I've brought it up before but it's never taken root. We don't have to do it for the entire list. Just the ones that shill us and take us for fools.

Debate this for a bit and put up a poll. I'm sure logic will prevail and we can take measures to keep the same few from doing it time after time.

Due to the repeat offenders from the list that keep creating shill accounts, I propose that once someone is outed as doing this that their REAL NAME and ADDRESS is put on the probation list.

This will help us stop selling to these same assclowns that are lather/rinse/repeating us at their own free will.

I've brought it up before but it's never taken root. We don't have to do it for the entire list. Just the ones that shill us and take us for fools.

Debate this for a bit and put up a poll. I'm sure logic will prevail and we can take measures to keep the same few from doing it time after time.

Any legal liability putting an offenders name and address out there?

There are some really insane people out there and this Board is not immune to the crazy.

Any legal liability putting an offenders name and address out there?

There are some really insane people out there and this Board is not immune to the crazy.

I'm sure there is more legal liability in them scamming board members.

Did somebody request a hitman? :cool:

I'm all for outing these people that continue to mock, disrespect and take advantage of these boards in such a fashion. But if nothing was able to be done then, what can be done now? By boardies or by CGC? Can CGC keep up with these guys? Self-policing or backing each other up is what has been working so far to some degree. It seems we have very knowledgeable and quick boardies that have good tec skills for this kind of stuff. I agree that there may be a privacy issue with outing their personal info. Poll on ideas???

K ... What a bummer to have to start out a nice Friday Weekend this way but I guess I'm going to have to bring GoodAsh to the attention of the community.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=241693&Number=5269212#Post5269212

As you can see I was his only buyer and I paid with Paypal on the same day (12/1).

I waited for about two weeks then PMed on the 16th and he replied his grandma had just passed away and was dealing with family matters. I waited until after the Holidays and PMed again on 1/4 - no reply yet. He hasn't posted since 1-1.

I just thought I'd put this out there just in case he started another sales thread or something. I'm not one that polices the marketplace and didn't want someone else to get nailed. I'm hoping someone here actually knows him and can nudge him.

Maybe he just forgot me. :ohnoez:

K ... What a bummer to have to start out a nice Friday Weekend this way but I guess I'm going to have to bring GoodAsh to the attention of the community.

I think a friend of mine knows him. Let me check, and hopefully he can reach out to GoodAsh and help resolve this.