• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I'm not sure why Roy is putting so much effort in defending Trey. (shrug)

I'm a moderator in my own mind.

:makepoint:

You didn't happen to be working at his comic shop and sell a book promised to someone else, did you? :baiting:

You didn't happen to be working at his comic shop and sell a book promised to someone else, did you? :baiting:

Nope.

Young man, there are hawks and there are doves. And I'm not talking about the Steve Ditko comic heroes.

(thumbs u

I fear that...that I may love him :foryou:

This thread has more nut jobs than Squirrel for Hire magazine. :screwy:

And yet you continue to return to it.

Nope.

Young man, there are hawks and there are doves. And I'm not talking about the Steve Ditko comic heroes.

(thumbs u

1bd96bec.jpg

You're the one with the leather pants.

Your monthly periodicals reading list never ceases to astound. :applause:

Nope.

(thumbs u

1bd96bec.jpg

You're the one with the leather pants.

What are you trying to say?

:mad:

On a seperate note....

Does anyone have contact information for Fantastic Thor?

I've sent him quite a few PM's to try and get him to pay for some books.

All but the last one were read, but never a response.

I try to do everything I can before putting someone on probie list so if anyone could help it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

On a seperate note....

I try to do everything I can before putting someone on probie list so if anyone could help it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

His e-mail address is listed in his profile.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=14593

And yet you continue to return to it.

Watching a dog chasing its own tail can be highly amusing.

On a seperate note....

Thanks

Chris

His e-mail address is listed in his profile.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=14593

Thanks.

I forgot about that :)

Hi guys,

It's my first time nominating someone so bear with me and feel free to correct my errors.

I'd like to nominate WDMARVELCOMICS. I bought a Marvel Feature #1 for $275 on Sep 20/11. I was assured it would arrive prior to me leaving for NYCC nothing has arrived yet. It was being sent to Canada (from who knows where) but it should not have taken this long even though WDMARVELCOMICS used a cheaper shipping method.

WDMARVELCOMICS stated on Nov 11 he would send me a refund on Nov 23/11 but now he's not responding to my PMs but continues to post sales threads.

Any help would be appreciated.

Will

I sold a book to them at end of September. His package was sent 1st Class Mail. He claims he didn't receive it. Sense I didn't put a tracking number on it. I was willing to eat this transaction and refund his money. I wasn't able to send him a refund on the day I got paid because I had some unexpected bills come up. So I listed some books for sale to make up the funds for his transaction as fast as possible. I curently have 2 Sales threads listed to make up the funds for his refund. I've been trying blow stuff out at extremely low prices. Just so I can make up his funds as fast as possible.

Sense, I'm now on the probation list. I guess I can't sell anything else here. So I'll close my sales threads right now. I guees I'll have to try move this stuff else where.

So as of right now. I can't give him an exact date for his refund. But he will get his money. I'm not out to burn anyone. I've been using these Message Boards for years now and this is the first time. Something like this has happened.

Plus any time I've had a transaction go bad due to a package getting damaged in the mail. I've always went out of my way to make it right.

I have kept in touch with him. I just didn't answer his last PM because I was hoping to have his money back to him within the next day or so. That's when I was going to respond to him with the news I was giving him his refund.

So I'm not hiding or avoiding anyone.

I can update this thread on a daily basis. If you guys want me to. Everyone just let know. If you guys want me to give a day by day report on how its going on coming up with the funds.

Thanks,

Wil

You're actually not on the Probation list yet - this is the Probation discussions thread which is used to give people a chance to sort out their differences before somebody ends up on the Probation list :thumbsup:

Why do folks still ship packages (especially packages over $250) uninsured and/or with no tracking? If it was shipped (sorry - not saying it was or wasn't) - eating the cost seems harsh. Have you checked with the post office?

Sorry, I missed the shipped by first class.

Edited by highradart