Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5197536 - 11/01/11 04:02 PM RE: The Moderns Heating Up on eBay thread in Modern Comics
RockMyAmadeus Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The Godfather, Part II
Can we please either unlock the thread, or unsticky it so it dies its ignominious death...?

"I'm going to say the list is biased towards collectors born yesterday." - Dr. Balls

"This is the lowest example of class that I've ever witnessed on the boards." - bronzejonny

"DESSLOK, desslok desslok,...."

#5206407 - 11/04/11 03:09 PM Re: RE: The Moderns Heating Up on eBay thread in Modern Comics [Re: RockMyAmadeus]
RockMyAmadeus Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Please?

"I'm going to say the list is biased towards collectors born yesterday." - Dr. Balls

"This is the lowest example of class that I've ever witnessed on the boards." - bronzejonny

#5256774 - 11/26/11 09:23 PM Re: RE: The Moderns Heating Up on eBay thread in Modern Comics [Re: RockMyAmadeus]
RockMyAmadeus Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Thank you!

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  CCGmod0, Barbara T, cgcmod12, ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Just back from NGC grading...you get first shot before it goes on eBay!
by stldanceartist
WTB NGC LIBERTAD
by bender9876
06:42 PM
1969 P Roosevelt Dime ~ NGC MS 66 ~ Low Pop ~ $45
by Mr. Smith Guesser
02:33 PM
1954-D Franklin Half Dollar PCGS MS65FBL (old holder)
by Hu-Dey
03:00 PM
Comics Marketplace
THUNDA #1 CGC 9.0 CR/OW on Ebay - CLOSING - PRICED REDUCED.
by Boba
Mike Vosburg & Richard Moore art on eBay!
by Meeley Man
06:23 PM
CGC Terry Toons and Mighty Mouse
by ft88
06:14 PM
SHOWCASE #4 CGC NM+ 9.6 - ORIGIN and 1st FLASH - Single HIGHEST Grade
by PGCMint
05:51 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.01 seconds in which 0.001 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.