Page 2 of 3253 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#5187916 - 10/27/11 10:22 PM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: Junk Donkey]
jonjesper Offline
WWJJD
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Future Headquarters of CGC
Has to be a different cover image...I don't think they are going to count for a lighter hue...

I have purchased several newstand copies of books with some subtle differences and none have been able to be designated with a newstand variant/copy.

#5188307 - 10/28/11 02:06 AM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: Shaven Kev]
RockMyAmadeus Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Ghandi
 Originally Posted By: Shaven Kev
Hail Hydra!

Hail Hydra!

"Frankly, I'm amazed at who these people think they are, that they think they can tell others...others who have been here years more than they...how and where to post. It is arrogance tenfold of the very type they complain about."

"DESSLOK, desslok desslok,...."

#5188308 - 10/28/11 02:07 AM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: jonjesper]
RockMyAmadeus Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Ghandi
 Originally Posted By: jonjesper
Has to be a different cover image...I don't think they are going to count for a lighter hue...

I have purchased several newstand copies of books with some subtle differences and none have been able to be designated with a newstand variant/copy.

This will change, because the market is requiring it.

CGC doesn't have a choice.

"Frankly, I'm amazed at who these people think they are, that they think they can tell others...others who have been here years more than they...how and where to post. It is arrogance tenfold of the very type they complain about."

"DESSLOK, desslok desslok,...."

#5197321 - 11/01/11 02:08 PM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: RockMyAmadeus]
FlyingDonut Offline

I sold the first CGC book ever on eBay and all I got was this stinking title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Chicagoan Abroad
Back me up here.

"I'd like to thank Chicago for single-handedly keeping the following American big-city traditions alive: smoking, drinking during the day, eating terrible food, congeniality and breasts. It's noble work you're doing, Chicago. We're all proud of you."
Bill Simmons, May 28, 2010

#5197411 - 11/01/11 02:53 PM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: FlyingDonut]
Junk Donkey Offline

Branget: This is all fine and good but I'm at almost 18k posts and still no custom title. How do you explain that?

Arch: I guess I can't.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Where the sun don't shine
1st you tell me why you think there is still room for anything that Phoenix appears in. Is she making an appearance in one of the upcoming movies?

Well, then apparently I am a peckernut who came a little too late to the barbecue. - Seanfingh

#5197447 - 11/01/11 03:20 PM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: FlyingDonut]
seanfingh Offline

You earn it. It's like MMA for nerds.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: FlyingDonut

Screw you, Dan. Who wants to get down on this 1st app of Black Rider? HOT HOT HOT!!!!!! InvestComics Hot pick of the Month!!

#5197452 - 11/01/11 03:22 PM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: Junk Donkey]
FlyingDonut Offline

I sold the first CGC book ever on eBay and all I got was this stinking title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Chicagoan Abroad
 Originally Posted By: branget
1st you tell me why you think there is still room for anything that Phoenix appears in. Is she making an appearance in one of the upcoming movies?

"I'd like to thank Chicago for single-handedly keeping the following American big-city traditions alive: smoking, drinking during the day, eating terrible food, congeniality and breasts. It's noble work you're doing, Chicago. We're all proud of you."
Bill Simmons, May 28, 2010

#5197537 - 11/01/11 04:03 PM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: FlyingDonut]
Junk Donkey Offline

Branget: This is all fine and good but I'm at almost 18k posts and still no custom title. How do you explain that?

Arch: I guess I can't.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Where the sun don't shine
hm

Well, then apparently I am a peckernut who came a little too late to the barbecue. - Seanfingh

#5197699 - 11/01/11 05:02 PM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: RockMyAmadeus]
jonjesper Offline
WWJJD
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: RockMyAmadeus
 Originally Posted By: jonjesper

This will change, because the market is requiring it.

CGC doesn't have a choice.

I hope so, but my insider sources tell me otherwise.

#5197714 - 11/01/11 05:07 PM Re: Moderns that are heating up on ebay! [Re: FlyingDonut]
jonjesper Offline
WWJJD
TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: FlyingDonut

I think I will stick with my own advice and those that I trust like Branget & RMA, among others who have everything to lose and everything to gain...

I don't have time to invest for entertainment. The last time people did that it was the early 90s...

Page 2 of 3253 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, cgcmod3, dena, scaffrey, plitch, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, ccgmod1, PaulS., ccgmod2, Bree, CCGmod3 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
eBay $18.02 silver eagles in daily deal selection
by
Today at 01:50 PM
Beautiful Morgan for sale with that great colour MS 66
by x2rider
Today at 12:54 AM
Rare Foreign Coins for Sale
by fred13
Yesterday at 10:57 PM
New items for sale before I throw them on my website...
by stldanceartist
Yesterday at 11:14 AM
Comics Marketplace
Wings 90 and Marvel Super Heroes 32 Two Tough Books
by nochips
30 minutes 16 seconds ago
Renew Your Vows JSC variant / Granov Infinity Gauntlet variant
by Bird
Today at 05:50 PM
CGC 9.8 SS Hugh Jackman, Jai Lee Sketch, Empire of the Dead, AND MORE
by Jimmy Linguini
Today at 05:47 PM
Amazing Spider-Man #13, #15
by chaseman210
Today at 05:27 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 9.608 seconds in which 9.594 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

IDW Publishing Aspen Titles