• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

Since the other thread has passed on, it's only suitable to have a successor.

The purpose of this thread is to share information within this community, on which modern books are doing well, and getting hot, on eBay.

I'm very out of the loop with the moderns, but I will continuously check back with this thread, so I can have a better understanding of the current market.

Thanks in advance to all of the contributors. (worship)

Andy

Forgive me if any of the following information is already well-known or just a fluke.

Futurama #1 is $16.50 with over a day left.

IDW TMNT #1 Newsstand variant $23.72 with over 6 days remaining.

Forgive me if any of the following information is already well-known or just a fluke.

IDW TMNT #1 Newsstand variant $23.72 with over 6 days remaining.

:frustrated:

I had my choice of 20 9.6/9.8 copies at Barnes & Nobles a few weeks ago.

:gossip: Did you know the is two different hued covers to these too. One glossy and one dull.

Has to be a different cover image...I don't think they are going to count for a lighter hue...

I have purchased several newstand copies of books with some subtle differences and none have been able to be designated with a newstand variant/copy.

Has to be a different cover image...I don't think they are going to count for a lighter hue...

I have purchased several newstand copies of books with some subtle differences and none have been able to be designated with a newstand variant/copy.

This will change, because the market is requiring it.

CGC doesn't have a choice.

This will change, because the market is requiring it.

CGC doesn't have a choice.

I hope so, but my insider sources tell me otherwise.