I got this info from a coin message site:

This is what eBay sends to pre-sellers:

We’re pleased to have you as part of the eBay Community. However, the following listing(s) were removed and all fees have been credited to your account:

330633179556 – 2011 AMERICAN EAGLE 25TH ANNIVERSARY SET SEALED!!!

Because the 2011 25TH SILVER EAGLE ANNIVERSARY SET is in such high demand, requirements have been put in place for 2011 25TH SILVER EAGLE ANNIVERSARY SET sales. It has been reported that the MINT sold out of these within 5 hours. We understand that some sellers on eBay could have potentially placed their order in time, however we request that these coins are not listed unless they are in the physical possession of the seller. The strict requirement of not listing the item until you have it in your possession also applies to sellers with confirmed orders. Please wait until the Anniversary set is in your physical possession before listing it for sale.
We also suggest the following:

- The listing needs to include a unique photo of the item or items, and your User ID needs to be clearly shown in the picture (watermarks will not be accepted).

- To ensure buyer protection, PayPal needs to be the only accepted form of payment.

We understand that you may not have known about these requirements. However, please note that future violations may result in a range of actions, including listing cancellation, limits on account privileges, account suspension, forfeiture of eBay fees on canceled listings, and loss of PowerSeller status.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

Also for those with hope in their hearts another post on wait list:

I am so bored, so I did some number-crunching. The total order sequence for this ASE set ranges from 38414XXX to 383247XX, a difference of 89,300 orders. This assumes that every order that was placed in this time period was for one and only one ASE set. Assuming that orders over the household limit of five sets would be cancelled, we can safely say that these 89,300 orders represent about 50,000 individual customers who wanted at least one set. Obviously, many orders would wind up on the waiting list (maybe 20,000 or 30,000). So if there ever was a time when the mint would change a household limit after a sellout, it could be now. The waiting list was instituted at about 38379999 and 3838000 (numbers from Friday afternoon after numerous orders had already been cancelled). This leaves about 34,000 orders on the waiting list, or about 25% of the ASE set mintage,

And another on the same subject:

I am not sure I follow your reasoning but I think what you say makes sense. One order (and one order number) was issued for from one to five sets. That means that if every order had been for five sets, only 20,000 orders would use up all of the sets. That clearly did not happen. If every order had been for only one set, it would have taken 100,000 orders to sell out. That clearly did not happen either. It is probably safe to assume that few if any orders that did not contain at least one set were placed before the website returned to normal operation Thursday evening. In the weeks before Thursday, an average just over 3000 orders were taken per day so we can pretty much ignore them in calculations. The first set orders appear to have started very close to 38,324,000. My last order at 2:10ET was roughly 26,000 above the start. If that pace continued and the sellout occurred at 4:30 then just over 50,000 orders were taken, an average just under two sets per order. That would put the waiting list at about 38,374,000 which fits with your number very well. I am not sure if the mint has ever released any information about how many orders they normally take onto waiting lists and surely many of the waiting list orders are for more than one set, just like earlier ones. My guess is that roughly one in ten orders are either invalid or will fail at CC time which translates to around 5000 orders. If the average sets per order was fairly constant then the first 5000 waiting list orders will get the chance to fail the CC test and a small percentage will do just that so I would be surprised if the mint leaves 34.000 orders on the waiting list. They will certainly leave enough to cover all of the sets using their knowledge of past events and a generous fudge factor but they will probably cancel the rest once they have an idea of the percentage of invalid orders placed in the early going.

Happy Collecting,
Ed