• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,337 posts in this topic

Just added to the Joe collection......now you know. lol

002-14.jpg[/img]

Do you guys think I should get this inked and colored, or leave it as is? The more I look at it the more I like it this way. Thoughts? (shrug):gossip:

I agree, leave it as is!

By the way, I need to post the matching Storm Shadow version of this when I get home...

Where's all the other Joe collectors lately?

Was trying to buy GI Joe figures from a guy that was phone deficient.

Traded in some cd's at my lcs and got credit so have some Joe book coming in but not sure what ones. I gave him a list and said get me 9.0 or higher and go after the more expensive books first like 155 and 1 and such.

Have to help out also so hoping to have around $175-$200. That should put a dent in my Joe want list.

002-14.jpg[/img]

Do you guys think I should get this inked and colored, or leave it as is? The more I look at it the more I like it this way. Thoughts? (shrug):gossip:

Definitely leave it. That's the Larry Hama "look and style." If you get it inked by someone else, it will take on their style and you'll lose that Larry Hama feel. 2c

002-14.jpg[/img]

Definitely leave it. That's the Larry Hama "look and style." If you get it inked by someone else, it will take on their style and you'll lose that Larry Hama feel. 2c

OK, thanks guys! I will leave it this way. You guys are right, this is Hama's look and it's pretty cool. Thanks for giving me your opinions. (thumbs u Now I want to see Silent's Storm Shadow sketch...... :sumo:

Those are both awesome! If I ever get a chance to commission a blank sketch, I will want a Cobra Commander. :wishluck: What about you guys? Who's your favorite Joe and favorite Cobra character you would want a sketch of? :gossip:

Silent,

Great Storm Shadow sketch! I love how you can see the tattoo on his arm!

I'm planning to attend the VA ComicCon this Saturday and I'm hoping to get a Storm Shadow from Larry as well. I got a Snake Eyes from him last year--talk about a grail sketch!