Page 2 of 330 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#5158705 - 10/15/11 06:34 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Mr.Diggler]
Forbush-Man Offline

Custom title? I don't need no stinkin' custom title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: 1st EMPEROR !!!!!!
 Originally Posted By: Mr.Diggler
\:\( Why?

Probably because it takes so long between seasons? Battlestar Galactica did that to me, a bit.

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES
Pulp Magazines, Comic Books & more...

Make today the day you decide to become a positive member of our online community.
-Forbush-Man: The artist formerly known as FUELMAN.

#5158710 - 10/15/11 06:35 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Mr.Diggler]
Ogami Offline

I can't find the huggy gremelin, but trust me, I'm all kinds of hugging you right now.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The House of Sinanju
The real life drama, the boot to Darmount's head, the cut in budget, the mad love that AMC has for Mad Men, the admission of using interior sets to save money, etc. etc. I think finding out how my entertainment sausages are being made is taking its toll.

Plus, it's now on an hour earlier, I think. Makes it harder to come home from church, get kids to bed and still see some zombie face eatin' action.
Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free. I shall die here. Every inch of me will perish. Every inch but one. An inch... It is small, and fragile, and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us. I hope that, whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope that the world turns and things get better. But I hope most of all that you understand that even though I will never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. It seems strange that my life should end in such a terrible place, but for three years, I had roses, and apologized to no one..........Valerie's Last Words, V for Vendetta

#5158712 - 10/15/11 06:36 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Forbush-Man]
Ogami Offline

I can't find the huggy gremelin, but trust me, I'm all kinds of hugging you right now.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: FUELMAN
\:\( Why?

Probably because it takes so long between seasons? Battlestar Galactica did that to me, a bit.

That too.
Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free. I shall die here. Every inch of me will perish. Every inch but one. An inch... It is small, and fragile, and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us. I hope that, whoever you are, you escape this place. I hope that the world turns and things get better. But I hope most of all that you understand that even though I will never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. It seems strange that my life should end in such a terrible place, but for three years, I had roses, and apologized to no one..........Valerie's Last Words, V for Vendetta

#5158727 - 10/15/11 06:39 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Ogami]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Tomorrow's show is a two hour episode. Next Sunday they are showing the next episode at 9pm and again at 10pm, so you can still watch it at 10pm. \(thumbs u

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

Make today the day you decide to become a positive member of our online community.

#5158733 - 10/15/11 06:41 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Ogami]
Thomas Nielsen Offline
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

Loc: home
 Originally Posted By: Ogami

Plus, it's now on an hour earlier, I think. Makes it harder to come home from church, get kids to bed and still see some zombie face eatin' action.

If only they would invent a magical device that could store sound and images so one could view it later.... hm

#5158735 - 10/15/11 06:41 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Ogami]
Mr.Diggler Offline

I am too much a gentleman to have a "handle".

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: comic room

\:o

'Iĺd rather eat and have boobs, a bum and a bit of overhang than be really skinny and have sad, saggy boobs and a flat bum.' -Kelly Brook

#5158739 - 10/15/11 06:42 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Thomas Nielsen]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: Thomas Nielsen

If only they would invent a magical device that could store sound and images so one could view it later.... hm

Like a cross between a tape recorder and a movie projector??? hm

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

#5158744 - 10/15/11 06:43 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Thomas Nielsen]
Ogami Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

you hush

#5158749 - 10/15/11 06:44 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Mr.Diggler]
Ogami Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

\:o

zombie loving Christians. we hide among you.

#5158764 - 10/15/11 06:49 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Forbush-Man]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: FUELMAN

Like a cross between a tape recorder and a movie projector??? hm

Maybe the Amish could invent it?

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

Page 2 of 330 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, ngcmod, Architecht, cgcmod3, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
1964 Kennedy proofs, wholesale lots. 67's-69's, Stars, Cams, UC's, AH's, etc...
by AHFreak
12:21 PM
WTB: OGP (no coin) 2008-W 1/4oz mint state Buffalo
by agentjim007
10:52 AM
Wanted
by darryl f jones
09:08 AM
FS or Trade: 1921-S Walker, PCGS vf35 CAC $2675
by BAJJERFAN
08:26 AM
Comics Marketplace
PS3 Games...
by MagnusX
Al Rio Art Book Kickstarter - Can you help?
by alrioart
06:18 PM
My 1%er sale - keys, KEYS, super KEYS, mega KEYS, Sooper Dooper KEYS and GRAILS!
by AGGIEZ
05:56 PM
Pocket Book of BONERS Dr. Seuss [First Book] 1941 PB 1st FNVFN Gloss White Pages
by ericjmz
05:44 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.022 seconds in which 0.011 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.