Page 2 of 466 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#5158705 - 10/15/11 06:34 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Mr.Diggler]
Forbush-Man Offline

Custom title? I don't need no stinkin' custom title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: 1st EMPEROR !!!!!!
 Originally Posted By: Mr.Diggler
\:\( Why?

Probably because it takes so long between seasons? Battlestar Galactica did that to me, a bit.

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES
Comic Books, Pulp Magazines & more...

#5158710 - 10/15/11 06:35 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Mr.Diggler]
Ogami Offline

I can't find the huggy gremelin, but trust me, I'm all kinds of hugging you right now.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: The House of Sinanju
The real life drama, the boot to Darmount's head, the cut in budget, the mad love that AMC has for Mad Men, the admission of using interior sets to save money, etc. etc. I think finding out how my entertainment sausages are being made is taking its toll.

Plus, it's now on an hour earlier, I think. Makes it harder to come home from church, get kids to bed and still see some zombie face eatin' action.

you are here ---------------->

#5158712 - 10/15/11 06:36 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Forbush-Man]
Ogami Offline

I can't find the huggy gremelin, but trust me, I'm all kinds of hugging you right now.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: FUELMAN
\:\( Why?

Probably because it takes so long between seasons? Battlestar Galactica did that to me, a bit.

That too.

#5158727 - 10/15/11 06:39 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Ogami]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Tomorrow's show is a two hour episode. Next Sunday they are showing the next episode at 9pm and again at 10pm, so you can still watch it at 10pm. \(thumbs u

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

#5158733 - 10/15/11 06:41 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Ogami]
Thomas Nielsen Offline
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

Loc: home
 Originally Posted By: Ogami

Plus, it's now on an hour earlier, I think. Makes it harder to come home from church, get kids to bed and still see some zombie face eatin' action.

If only they would invent a magical device that could store sound and images so one could view it later.... hm

#5158735 - 10/15/11 06:41 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Ogami]
Mr.Diggler Offline

I am too much a gentleman to have a "handle".

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: comic room

\:o

'Iĺd rather eat and have boobs, a bum and a bit of overhang than be really skinny and have sad, saggy boobs and a flat bum.' -Kelly Brook

#5158739 - 10/15/11 06:42 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Thomas Nielsen]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: Thomas Nielsen

If only they would invent a magical device that could store sound and images so one could view it later.... hm

Like a cross between a tape recorder and a movie projector??? hm

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

#5158744 - 10/15/11 06:43 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Thomas Nielsen]
Ogami Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

you hush

#5158749 - 10/15/11 06:44 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Mr.Diggler]
Ogami Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

\:o

zombie loving Christians. we hide among you.

#5158764 - 10/15/11 06:49 PM Re: AMC "The Walking Dead" Official Thread [Re: Forbush-Man]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: FUELMAN

Like a cross between a tape recorder and a movie projector??? hm

Maybe the Amish could invent it?

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

Page 2 of 466 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, ngcmod, Architecht, cgcmod3, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, ccgmod1, PaulS., ccgmod2 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

The Money Marketplace
I need more ammo so buy my coins, please ....
by wdrob
Today at 03:47 AM
FS: (2) rolls 1963 dimes. Original bank rolls
by agentjim007
Today at 12:09 AM
Lots of Early ANACS Toned Type Coins NGC and PCGS
by bigtee44
Yesterday at 11:58 PM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Many ANA newps; 1955 DDO 58+; Superb Columbians + more
by illini420
Yesterday at 07:27 PM
Comics Marketplace
Green Lantern 76 Novaro Variant
by Mijael.Levy
3 minutes 32 seconds ago
Darth Vader 3 Mexican Variant
by Mijael.Levy
13 minutes 52 seconds ago
A few things for Sale - Buscema, Sienkiewicz & Day
by aqualad34
Today at 09:34 AM
FIVE GHOSTS 2-Half-Splash-Pages 1st App & Cameo of SINBAD Mooneyham original art
by Carl Elvis
Today at 07:42 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.031 seconds in which 0.015 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.