• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold 34 and Silver age Hawkman
1 1

74 posts in this topic

post your brave and the bold 34's, also post any silver age Hawkman I am a big fan of this book (my favorite DC silver age cover). Any stories relating to this book are welcome.

Edited by Hawkman23

post your brave and the bold 34's, also post any silver age Hawkman I am a big fan of this book (my favorite DC silver age cover). Any stories relating to this book are welcome.

Well, it was published the MM/YY your Dad was born. lol

post your brave and the bold 34's, also post any silver age Hawkman.

Well you won't have to ask me twice. Here are scans from my collection of the Brave & the Bolds showcasing Hawkman:

BraveandtheBold34.jpg

BravetheBold35.jpg

BravetheBold36.jpg

BraveandBold42.jpg

BraveandBold43.jpg

BraveandBold44.jpg

My favourite two covers of the lot are #36 and #42.

:popcorn:

Edited by Hepcat

I love my Brave and the Bold 34, when I was a lad I always love the fantastic Kubert art against that great blue background, and when I finally landed a clean copy I was incredibly happy... here's mine, with my #36

Brave_andthe_Bold_34.jpg

Brave_andthe_Bold_36.jpg

Those are excellent books, especially that 8.0. I appriciate Kubert's art as well, my favority DC artist along with Murphy anderson. My raw copy was a slabbed 6.5 before I broke it out (posted above yours), it also has off-white pages as yours does. The 34 is hard to find in anything but cream to off-white. Off-white pages on this book is something to be very proud of. I would love a copy of B&B 34 in 8.0 or above. I imagine an 8.0 is going right around 2 grand in todays market.