• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your San Francisco/Tom Reilly books
4 4

856 posts in this topic

I always loved this collection. I'd sure like to see what's really out there. I'm guessing the amount of books in the San Francisco collection are FAR less than most believe. Anyone who has seen or owned a San Francisco/Tom Reilly copy knows they are really amazing books, pristine in nature. So lets see what San Francisco books still exist from this collection discovered so long ago!

mystic5.jpg

mmc20SFCopy.jpg

I always loved this collection. I'd sure like to see what's really out there. I'm guessing the amount of books in the San Francisco collection are FAR less than most believe. Anyone who has seen or owned a San Francisco/Tom Reilly copy knows they are really amazing books, pristine in nature. So lets see what San Francisco books still exist from this collection discovered so long ago!

mmc20SFCopy.jpg

I saw this copy recently reappear on Metro's site for one day and then disappear. Figured someone here snatched it up. (thumbs u

My only copy :cloud9:

IMG_1724.jpg

I had that one a few years back. It's really sweet!

To my knowledge, it is one of the earliest known SF books that I have been able to confirm as existing.

I Think I owned it right after West...for about 3 years...then sold it on heritage a year + ago...was one of the last centaurs I held onto!

hangman3.jpg

didn't you get a supe 3 from me a couple years back mr. bedrock?

Superman 4. Unfortunately some of my scans are missing from our server.