• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

Hi everyone

Having acquired Gator's set of Catman, plus Crash #4 and #5, I will be listing many issues in a sales thread today.

For a little while, the books will still be with Gator before shipping out to me in the UK, and he has kindly agreed to ship any early sales for me direct to the buyer - so shipping will be considerably cheaper for early buyers!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5111583#Post5111583

best wishes

Michael

Edited by alanna

Hi everyone

Having acquired Gator's set of Catman, plus Crash #4 and #5, I will be listing many issues in a sales thread today.

For a little while, the books will still be with Gator before shipping out to me in the UK, and he has kindly agreed to ship any early sales for me direct to the buyer - so shipping will be considerably cheaper for early buyers!

best wishes

Michael

Make sure you lett Russ (XavierLogan) know that they will be up for sale. He needs some of those for sure :wishluck:

Hi everyone

best wishes

Michael

Make sure you lett Russ (XavierLogan) know that they will be up for sale. He needs some of those for sure :wishluck:

Quite right Bill, thankyou - I am honouring that plus a short queue of others inherited from prior enquiries. Should still be well over half the run for me to list in due course.

Hi everyone

best wishes

Michael

yes, that was already stipulated ;)

Hi everyone

best wishes

Michael

yes, that was already stipulated ;)

:applause: