• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gen 13
1 1

226 posts in this topic

There are 6 of those, and they all reprint Gen 13 #1, the mini series from 1994.

They also reprint various old covers, including Gen 13 #13A, #6, #25, etc.

So why is CGC calling them "#nn"?? can't they just say on the title "reprint #1 mini" or something like that???

There are 6 of those, and they all reprint Gen 13 #1, the mini series from 1994.

So why is CGC calling them "#nn"?? can't they just say on the title "reprint #1 mini" or something like that???

The books themselves have no number, either on the cover, or in the indicia. When books have no number (ex: Killing Joke), they get the "#nn" designation.

The label does state that it's a reprint of the #1 mini.

As they say you win some you lose some. But in the long run in the attention those books got by the number of watchers Definitely increased bids on some of the other book I had for sale

. No slabs were hurt or burnt in the Listing and subsequent selling of these books

;)

As the owner of these items I will clear a few things up.

1. The label does indicate "Reprints Gen 13 Limited Series #1". It is listed in the auction as such.

2. The Chromium "Special Editions" were originally only available packed with the 12" Fairchild & Lynch action figures (Series 1). The 12" Fairchild & Lynch figures were Diamond Comics Preview Exclusives. (Limited to ?) These figures were not mass produced.

3. The artwork has be censored (painted black) in numerous spots reducing both T&A and blood.

4. There are 6 covers.

I hope this helps.

1. The label does indicate "Reprints Gen 13 Limited Series #1". It is listed in the auction as such.

2. The Chromium "Special Editions" were originally only available packed with the 12" Fairchild & Lynch action figures (Series 1). The 12" Fairchild & Lynch figures were Diamond Comics Preview Exclusives. (Limited to ?) These figures were not mass produced.

3. The artwork has be censored (painted black) in numerous spots reducing both T&A and blood.

4. There are 6 covers.

I hope this helps.

Thats your ebay?? I buy a lot of junk from you :D

4. There are 6 covers.

I hope this helps.

Thats your ebay?? I buy a lot of junk from you :D

lol

I dunno, seem like as few as three years ago you could log on to ebay and depending on how you searched you could find about 3 of each edition at any time. I managed to find one that I didn't have so I have a Choi on the way now :)

Opened a Brandon Choi box that I got in the mail this evening. All the books look awesome except for two the paper doll cover and the create your own cover both have printer marks which seem to have been pretty common. Think I'll send in the Gen-et Jackson for grading....

Huh! That's cool. Never seen that at my Toys R Us!
X2. hm
Even more curious is that the other book is UXM 300. It also has a couple of those oversized hildebrant cards thrown in. And i got it for less than the sticker price :banana: