• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

peakerjer feedback and kudos
1 1

42 posts in this topic

Purchased a GS Spider-man and an ASM 124. My first transaction and I'm very happy. Books are great and shipping is fast and secure. Customer service is excellent. Many thanks Derek, I really appreciate it. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Purchased a hg Hulk 112 and FF 125, my second transaction with Derek, and every bit as good as the first. Accurately graded and superior books, securely packaged and promptly shipped. Many thanks again Derek for the friendly service, its appreciated. :)

Cheers,

R

Excellent customer service from Derek. I bought two books in person from him, minimizing costs for buyer and seller. And when there was a problem, he resolved it quickly and generously. I would not hesitate to make a deal with Derek in the future.

(thumbs u(thumbs u

Edited by cpannell

There are two things I like in comics: 1) DC Comics (they're just awesome) and 2) great comic sellers! Derek is the latter of the two.

I bought some great Spectre comics that I was having a heck of a time finding and they got here stupid fast and in great shape. The comics look great, the shipping was fantastic, and Derek was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Derek!

I look forward to buying from you in the future!

Rob