• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,762 posts in this topic

Aside from my #13 needing a few wraps (including cover) and a #32, I have my long awaited New Adventure/Adventure run, and what better thread to post it in. :banana:

that is darn impressive! i'd be happy to have just one of those in my collection

So glad you were able to fill in the run. I was sure you got the 24 and have been meaning

to check. Wish I could have been more of a help but, s you know, I am also going for the

same run (and a few more).

Looks great. Congratulations.

Now, after just receiving the #24 in the mail today, I finally feel I have gotten to a point where I am super happy with my run. It is the strongest it has ever been and (almost) complete.

Congratulations. It's just wonderful to see this post on so many levels, not least the classy way you have gone about the project and all the positive interactions you've had with other collectors. I just love it when people set such an "impossible" goal and manage to stick to it. It's stuff like this that once in a while makes me really happy this board exists.

thank you for your kind words guys. :foryou:

Nicely done, Ben. What's next?

i haven't really thought of that until now, gary....

hm i've always been partial to more fun comics 30 - 51 :grin:

thank you for your kind words guys. :foryou:

Nicely done, Ben. What's next?

i haven't really thought of that until now, gary....

hm i've always been partial to more fun comics 30 - 51 :grin:

Go for it (thumbs u