• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Member to be voted into the Hall of Shame: HOLYGHOST

Details: after contacting him via PM pertaining to books he was looking to move, we set up a time to view comics he had for sale. Upon meeting up with him and his partner yesterday, My partner and i struck a deal to purchase 4 figures worth of books. Hands were shaken, hugs were given and both parties were happy. My cash for their comics were scheduled to trade hands tomorrow afternoon. I call an hour ago to set up a time and Andy(HOLYGHOST) tells me the books have been SOLD. Yup, right out from under me. Supposedly, a person from FLA offered and purchased said books this afternoon, 9 total, for over 2x what we agreed upon. Needless to say, I am very disappointed. I sincerely doubt this can be rectified. Nuff said......

Discuss

A deal is a deal IMO. He should not have sold the books to someone else. If someone did this to me, I would be upset as well. Mot HOSorthy but, definately probation worthy.

A deal is a deal IMO. He should not have sold the books to someone else. If someone did this to me, I would be upset as well. Mot HOSorthy but, definately probation worthy.

So if it's only Probie worthy, and there is no possible way to complete the transaction, why not HOS?

So if it's only Probie worthy, and there is no possible way to complete the transaction, why not HOS?

HOS is for multiple cases of bad transactions. Unless others have had problems with this member as well. I didn't check the probation list.

HOS is for multiple cases of bad transactions. Unless others have had problems with this member as well. I didn't check the probation list.

He is a new member. He has not made any sales on the boards. Buy hey, if anyone wants to TRY and do a deal with this person........ BE. MY. GUEST.

He is a new member. He has not made any sales on the boards. Buy hey, if anyone wants to TRY and do a deal with this person........ BE. MY. GUEST.

If he is put on the probation list, most people here won't deal with him. BTW, from what I have read, I am on your side here.