Page 4 of 20 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#4876174 - 06/17/11 07:36 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Forbush-Man]
bronzilla Offline

My friends call me "etc"

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Outside the Matrix. Where RU?
 Originally Posted By: FUELMAN
Love those commercials. Is that a real Sasquatch or just an actor?

Actor.

I think my favorites involve "sleeping Sasquatch" Especially where the campers huddle around and put the big guys hand in a pot of warm water. \:D
Populations suffer from a fear of change, for their conditioning assumes a static identity. Challenging ones belief system usually results in insult and aprehension. Being wrong is eroniously associated with failure, when in fact to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates us to a new level of understanding. There is no such thing as a smart Human being, for it is merely a matter of time before their ideas are updated, changed or eradicated. This tendency to hold on to a belief system, any belief system and sheltering it from new possibly transforming information, is nothing less than intellectual materialism. Dominant World views operate with the same social irrelevancy, they exist as barriers to social and individual growth. Major institutions exist as barriers to personal and social growth for each group perpetuates a closed world view.

Pat Tillman... Remember him please, he deserved so much more. http://www.pattillmanfoundation.org/

#4876178 - 06/17/11 07:38 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: bronzilla]
Forbush-Man Offline

Custom title? I don't need no stinkin' custom title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: 1st EMPEROR !!!!!!
I like the one where they talk him into licking a frozen flag pole. He rips the pole out and beans them both with the same sound you get hitting a baseball with an aluminum bat. lol

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES
Pulp Magazines, Comic Books & more...

"I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken." - Forbush-Man 2014

#4876180 - 06/17/11 07:39 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Forbush-Man]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Magic Dragons

Attachments
112771.jpg
Description:

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

#4876183 - 06/17/11 07:40 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: bronzilla]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

#4876187 - 06/17/11 07:42 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Crazy_Horse]
bronzilla Offline

My friends call me "etc"

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Outside the Matrix. Where RU?
 Originally Posted By: the_Thing
I think that Bobbie is trolling your thread now bronzilla. Perhaps he need to learn about the mythical Notify Moderator button? TT trolled my archaeology and Arch called him out as a troll in it. As you can see, he trolls it no more. If you want something done about the simple minded you have to lower yourself to their level. Push that Bobbie Button!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries, it doesnt bother me, its all in good fun. I do hope he watches the documentary though. Its one of my favorite and my experience has been that most doubters after watching the Patterson analysis in this Doc come away with a new respect for the possibility that a large as yet "undiscovered" hominid just may inhabit the Pacific Northwest.

Some pretty reputable scientists are involved in the research.
Populations suffer from a fear of change, for their conditioning assumes a static identity. Challenging ones belief system usually results in insult and aprehension. Being wrong is eroniously associated with failure, when in fact to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates us to a new level of understanding. There is no such thing as a smart Human being, for it is merely a matter of time before their ideas are updated, changed or eradicated. This tendency to hold on to a belief system, any belief system and sheltering it from new possibly transforming information, is nothing less than intellectual materialism. Dominant World views operate with the same social irrelevancy, they exist as barriers to social and individual growth. Major institutions exist as barriers to personal and social growth for each group perpetuates a closed world view.

Pat Tillman... Remember him please, he deserved so much more. http://www.pattillmanfoundation.org/

#4876194 - 06/17/11 07:43 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: bronzilla]
Crazy_Horse Offline

I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam and spam!

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: TJ's nightmare
Hit the Bobbie Button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being a Dad........A son's first hero and a daughter's first love.....

#4876204 - 06/17/11 07:50 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Forbush-Man]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

The Lollipop Guild

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

#4876237 - 06/17/11 08:02 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Forbush-Man]
lookwhoitis Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: Downtown O-town
Magic Dragons

"boy, this fool got more comics than a muthafugga." (Boyz in the Hood)

"I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!" (The Simpsons Movie)

GRAILS: Weird Tales 12/32, X-men 1
WTB: REH Weird Tales& Conan Pedigree Slabs
WTB: Inc. Hulk (v2) 122 149 181
WTB: Uncanny X men 101 109

My OA collection

#4876243 - 06/17/11 08:04 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: lookwhoitis]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: lookwhoitis
Magic Dragons

Please document that photo; we'll need that for evidence when the magic dragon deniers show up. ;\)

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

#4876250 - 06/17/11 08:08 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: bronzilla]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

Page 4 of 20 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, ngcmod, Architecht, cgcmod3, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, ccgmod1, PaulS. 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Budget Kitchens London
by rakpenak
10:57 PM
WTB: Junk Silver
by ChasingKingKirby
10:54 AM
New @ kittlecoins.com - Type Coins; Lovett Tokens; Copper Wilson Dollar; Commems
by illini420
10/29/14 10:08 PM
PROOF 70 COINS FOR SALE
by wmfielding
10/28/14 09:58 AM
Comics Marketplace
Signed MARVEL VS DC Trading Cards - JUST THE GOOD STUFF
by Revat
McFarlane ASM lot!
by sakaridis
Beachbum's 2014 Comikaze Sales Thread
by BeachBum
05:08 PM
Wanted: Miracleman Art
by pkveronese
04:49 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.014 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.