Page 3 of 20 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#4876118 - 06/17/11 07:16 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Forbush-Man]
Forbush-Man Offline

Custom title? I don't need no stinkin' custom title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: 1st EMPEROR !!!!!!
Leprechauns

Attachments
112768.jpg
Description:

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES
Comic Books, Pulp Magazines & more...

#4876125 - 06/17/11 07:18 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Forbush-Man]
Crazy_Horse Offline

I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam and spam!

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: TJ's nightmare
Rising sea levels. lol

Ya'll can go to hell, I'm going to Texas.
-David Crockett

#4876128 - 06/17/11 07:20 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Forbush-Man]
bronzilla Offline

My friends call me "etc"

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Outside the Matrix. Where RU?
 Originally Posted By: FUELMAN
 Originally Posted By: bronzilla

5.Komodo Dragon, the Dragon was unknown to science and the world until a man flying a plane landed on the island of Komodo. When he returned to land he told tales of how these creatures were living dragons and would devour anything. Not many believed him until a team went and captured one.

Those kritters are relentless, simple-minded creatures. (reminds me of someone here.) They bite and wait for their venom to kill. Watched a film where a group of them killed a water buffalo over the course of a couple days. Terrible way to go for that buffalo.

Quicker than greased *spoon* too! They would have caught and eaten Jonnie and Hadji if it wasnt for Bandit! distracting them!
“He who joyfully marches to music rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.” Albert Einstein

"Military Men are just Dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy" Henry Kissinger.

"Military career? Screw that, I'm no mans person_without_enough_empathy, to follow orders blindly,

If you are not going to support the troops by bringing them all the hell home, at least give them the care and support our Vets need when they are allowed to return.

ME

#4876141 - 06/17/11 07:23 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Forbush-Man]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Oopa-loopas

Attachments
112769.jpg
Description:

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

#4876146 - 06/17/11 07:24 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: bronzilla]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: FUELMAN

5.Komodo Dragon, the Dragon was unknown to science and the world until a man flying a plane landed on the island of Komodo. When he returned to land he told tales of how these creatures were living dragons and would devour anything. Not many believed him until a team went and captured one.

Those kritters are relentless, simple-minded creatures. (reminds me of someone here.) They bite and wait for their venom to kill. Watched a film where a group of them killed a water buffalo over the course of a couple days. Terrible way to go for that buffalo.

Quicker than greased *spoon* too! They would have caught and eaten Jonnie and Hadji if it wasnt for Bandit! distracting them!

Johnny Quest \^\^

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

#4876154 - 06/17/11 07:27 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Forbush-Man]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

morlocks must be real too

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

#4876156 - 06/17/11 07:28 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Forbush-Man]
Crazy_Horse Offline

I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam and spam!

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: TJ's nightmare
I think that Bobbie is trolling your thread now bronzilla. Perhaps he need to learn about the mythical Notify Moderator button? TT trolled my archaeology and Arch called him out as a troll in it. As you can see, he trolls it no more. If you want something done about the simple minded you have to lower yourself to their level. Push that Bobbie Button!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya'll can go to hell, I'm going to Texas.
-David Crockett

#4876157 - 06/17/11 07:28 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Forbush-Man]
bronzilla Offline

My friends call me "etc"

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Outside the Matrix. Where RU?

“He who joyfully marches to music rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.” Albert Einstein

"Military Men are just Dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy" Henry Kissinger.

"Military career? Screw that, I'm no mans person_without_enough_empathy, to follow orders blindly,

If you are not going to support the troops by bringing them all the hell home, at least give them the care and support our Vets need when they are allowed to return.

ME

#4876162 - 06/17/11 07:29 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: bronzilla]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Love those commercials. Is that a real Sasquatch or just an actor?

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

#4876167 - 06/17/11 07:31 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Forbush-Man]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Barney

Attachments
112770.jpg
Description:

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

Page 3 of 20 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, ngcmod, Architecht, cgcmod3, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, ccgmod1, PaulS., ccgmod2, CCGmod3 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
FS: 1882-S PCGS MS65 Toned Morgan Dollar
by coinman_23885
11:38 AM
FSH: Early Lincoln Cents and Early Commemoratives
by leeg
10:51 PM
ebay: GOLD RUSH! St. Gaudens, Indian Head, Buffalos, and more!
by cp_coins
11:15 AM
GreatCollections - Auctions Today - Better Morgan Dollars, $200k+ Unreserved...
by ianrussell
06/28/15 05:08 PM
Comics Marketplace
A few different titles!!!
by Yavin4
11:33 AM
additional TMNT books for sale specials and mini series lots cheap!
by anstettoman
11:21 AM
I have a box. Who wants it?
by shadroch
11:04 AM
Lazarus #1 CGC 9.8 || Boardie Special
by ItsJustRyan
10:17 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.019 seconds in which 0.004 seconds were spent on a total of 16 queries. Zlib compression enabled.