Page 3 of 20 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#4876118 - 06/17/11 07:16 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: FUELMAN]
FUELMAN Offline

Custom title? I don't need no stinkin' custom title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: 1st EMPEROR !!!!!!
Leprechauns

Attachments
112768.jpg
Description:

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES
Pulp Magazines, Comic Books & more...

National and international science academies and scientific societies have assessed current scientific opinion on climate change. These assessments are generally consistent with the conclusions of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), summarized below:
1. Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, as evidenced by increases in global average air and ocean temperatures, the widespread melting of snow and ice, and rising global average sea level.
2. Most of the global warming since the mid-20th century is very likely due to human activities.
3. No scientific body of national or international standing maintains a formal opinion dissenting from any of these main points.

#4876125 - 06/17/11 07:18 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: FUELMAN]
Crazy_Horse Offline

I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam and spam!

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: TJ's nightmare
Rising sea levels. lol

Being a Dad........A son's first hero and a daughter's first love.....

#4876128 - 06/17/11 07:20 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: FUELMAN]
bronzilla Offline

My friends call me "etc"

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Outside the Matrix. Where RU?
 Originally Posted By: FUELMAN
 Originally Posted By: bronzilla

5.Komodo Dragon, the Dragon was unknown to science and the world until a man flying a plane landed on the island of Komodo. When he returned to land he told tales of how these creatures were living dragons and would devour anything. Not many believed him until a team went and captured one.

Those kritters are relentless, simple-minded creatures. (reminds me of someone here.) They bite and wait for their venom to kill. Watched a film where a group of them killed a water buffalo over the course of a couple days. Terrible way to go for that buffalo.

Quicker than greased *spoon* too! They would have caught and eaten Jonnie and Hadji if it wasnt for Bandit! distracting them!
Populations suffer from a fear of change, for their conditioning assumes a static identity. Challenging ones belief system usually results in insult and aprehension. Being wrong is eroniously associated with failure, when in fact to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates us to a new level of understanding. There is no such thing as a smart Human being, for it is merely a matter of time before their ideas are updated, changed or eradicated. This tendency to hold on to a belief system, any belief system and sheltering it from new possibly transforming information, is nothing less than intellectual materialism. Dominant World views operate with the same social irrelevancy, they exist as barriers to social and individual growth. Major institutions exist as barriers to personal and social growth for each group perpetuates a closed world view.

Pat Tillman... Remember him please, he deserved so much more. http://www.pattillmanfoundation.org/

#4876141 - 06/17/11 07:23 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: FUELMAN]
FUELMAN Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Oopa-loopas

Attachments
112769.jpg
Description:

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

National and international science academies and scientific societies have assessed current scientific opinion on climate change. These assessments are generally consistent with the conclusions of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), summarized below:
1. Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, as evidenced by increases in global average air and ocean temperatures, the widespread melting of snow and ice, and rising global average sea level.
2. Most of the global warming since the mid-20th century is very likely due to human activities.
3. No scientific body of national or international standing maintains a formal opinion dissenting from any of these main points.

#4876146 - 06/17/11 07:24 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: bronzilla]
FUELMAN Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Originally Posted By: FUELMAN

5.Komodo Dragon, the Dragon was unknown to science and the world until a man flying a plane landed on the island of Komodo. When he returned to land he told tales of how these creatures were living dragons and would devour anything. Not many believed him until a team went and captured one.

Those kritters are relentless, simple-minded creatures. (reminds me of someone here.) They bite and wait for their venom to kill. Watched a film where a group of them killed a water buffalo over the course of a couple days. Terrible way to go for that buffalo.

Quicker than greased *spoon* too! They would have caught and eaten Jonnie and Hadji if it wasnt for Bandit! distracting them!

Johnny Quest \^\^

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

#4876154 - 06/17/11 07:27 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: FUELMAN]
FUELMAN Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

morlocks must be real too

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

#4876156 - 06/17/11 07:28 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: FUELMAN]
Crazy_Horse Offline

I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam and spam!

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: TJ's nightmare
I think that Bobbie is trolling your thread now bronzilla. Perhaps he need to learn about the mythical Notify Moderator button? TT trolled my archaeology and Arch called him out as a troll in it. As you can see, he trolls it no more. If you want something done about the simple minded you have to lower yourself to their level. Push that Bobbie Button!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being a Dad........A son's first hero and a daughter's first love.....

#4876157 - 06/17/11 07:28 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: FUELMAN]
bronzilla Offline

My friends call me "etc"

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Outside the Matrix. Where RU?

Populations suffer from a fear of change, for their conditioning assumes a static identity. Challenging ones belief system usually results in insult and aprehension. Being wrong is eroniously associated with failure, when in fact to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates us to a new level of understanding. There is no such thing as a smart Human being, for it is merely a matter of time before their ideas are updated, changed or eradicated. This tendency to hold on to a belief system, any belief system and sheltering it from new possibly transforming information, is nothing less than intellectual materialism. Dominant World views operate with the same social irrelevancy, they exist as barriers to social and individual growth. Major institutions exist as barriers to personal and social growth for each group perpetuates a closed world view.

Pat Tillman... Remember him please, he deserved so much more. http://www.pattillmanfoundation.org/

#4876162 - 06/17/11 07:29 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: bronzilla]
FUELMAN Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Love those commercials. Is that a real Sasquatch or just an actor?

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

#4876167 - 06/17/11 07:31 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: FUELMAN]
FUELMAN Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

Barney

Attachments
112770.jpg
Description:

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

Page 3 of 20 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, ngcmod, Architecht, cgcmod3, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
Walkers & Early Roosies for sale before hitting Ebay
by RWW
Today at 11:20 AM
eBay: 5 oz ATB NGC graded, MS70 ASE, ending tomorrow night
by stldanceartist
Yesterday at 12:53 PM
$1000, $500 and (3) $100 Bills up for sale
by TetonWarrior
04/17/14 11:40 PM
FS: 1795 $1 DB VF30 OGH & 1805 50c XF45
by Rayman311
04/17/14 08:22 AM
Comics Marketplace
Thousands of Auctions And Buy it Now's on Ebay
by jefferey328311
11 minutes 39 seconds ago
1 book quick sale thread FIRST ZOD Adventure 283
by comix4fun
49 minutes 20 seconds ago
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 4th & 5th Print
by Ryan.
Today at 11:56 AM
NOV 4 1965
by trmoore54
Today at 11:49 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.013 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 16 queries. Zlib compression enabled.