Page 1 of 20 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#4875599 - 06/17/11 02:56 PM Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary...
bronzilla Offline

My friends call me "etc"

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Outside the Matrix. Where RU?
....take 45 minutes and watch this National Geographic documentary.

The most recent PATTERSON FILM analysis is possibly the most compelling evidence available that there is a large Hominid inhabiting the pacific northwest.

Populations suffer from a fear of change, for their conditioning assumes a static identity. Challenging ones belief system usually results in insult and aprehension. Being wrong is eroniously associated with failure, when in fact to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates us to a new level of understanding. There is no such thing as a smart Human being, for it is merely a matter of time before their ideas are updated, changed or eradicated. This tendency to hold on to a belief system, any belief system and sheltering it from new possibly transforming information, is nothing less than intellectual materialism. Dominant World views operate with the same social irrelevancy, they exist as barriers to social and individual growth. Major institutions exist as barriers to personal and social growth for each group perpetuates a closed world view.

Pat Tillman... Remember him please, he deserved so much more. http://www.pattillmanfoundation.org/

#4875807 - 06/17/11 04:49 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: bronzilla]
Buffyfan Offline

"I don't feel like a freaknut..."

"Sometimes you don't."

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Watching the Lunatics Run the ...
The Patterson footage has always fasinated me.

The movements when the "creature" turns are so realistic and anatomically accurate that it's difficult to deny what you're watching.

WANTED: (preferably pedigreed)
Extreme High Grade Vampirella's

http://www.donwalthropphotography.com

Widespread acceptance of an idea is not proof of its validity. -Robert Langdonï

"Historically, the claim of consensus has been the first refuge of scoundrels; it is a way to avoid debate by claiming that the matter is already settled. Whenever you hear the consensus of scientists agrees on something or other, reach for your wallet, because you are being had. Let's be clear: the work of science has nothing whatever to do with consensus. Consensus is the business of politics. Michael Crichton 1/17/03 speech California Institute of Technology"

#4875813 - 06/17/11 04:51 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Buffyfan]
Crazy_Horse Offline

I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam and spam!

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: TJ's nightmare
I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!! And I think the Patterson footage is 100% authentic.

Being a Dad........A son's first hero and a daughter's first love.....

#4875837 - 06/17/11 05:07 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Crazy_Horse]
bronzilla Offline

My friends call me "etc"

TOTAL NEWBIE

One of the scientist in that documentary is Jeff Meldrum. His work along with Loren Coleman and others has really helped to further the research and bring an air of credibility into the research.

A little about the Dr. :

D. Jeffrey Meldrum, Ph.D., is currently an associate professor of anatomy and anthropology at Idaho State University and an affiliate curator of vertebrate palaeontology at the Idaho Museum of Natural History.

Through his work in the field of physical anthropology and his specialization in foot mechanics, Meldrum has studied the implications for bipedal adaptation and locomotion in early hominids. He has also participated in palaeontological field projects to South America, collecting new fossil primate specimens from the Miocene of Columbia and Argentina.

Meldrum is best known for his open-minded yet scientific approach to the bigfoot phenomenon. Because he grew up in the Pacific Northwest, Meldrum was no stranger to the subject, having heard sasquatch stories from an early age. His interest in the legendary creature took a back burner as he continued his formal education and teaching until 1996, when he found and cast a series of fresh sasquatch prints in Washington and, the following year, northern California. Meldrum has since gathered and purchased collections of purported track casts as part of his research into sasquatch foot anatomy, and his lab now houses what may be the world's most extensive collection of sasquatch track casts. Meldrum is widely considered the leading expert on sasquatch footprints as well as the derived morphology and functional anatomy of the foot.

Starting in the late 1990’s, Meldrum has frequently appeared, often with J. Richard Greenwell, in documentaries discussing his insights into amateur videotapes allegedly showing the creatures known as bigfoot and Yeti, in addition to sharing his research pertaining to derived foot anatomy and locomotion. He has spoken at many sasquatch conferences and symposia, including the Willow Creek International Bigfoot Symposium in 2003 and the "Bigfoot in Texas?" museum and speaker series sponsored by the University of Texas and the Institute of Texan Culture in 2006.

Since about 2001, Meldrum has received approximately $221,025 in grants, matching funds, and equipment donations in support of his on-going research initiative called the North American Ape Project (NAAP). The NAAP has been focused primarily on fieldwork in various regions of the Pacific and Inter-Mountain West.

Since about 2006, Meldrum has had a Virtual Specimen Library project in progress with the Idaho Virtualization Laboratory at Idaho State University. The project, called "Comparative Morphology of the Hominoid Foot" seeks, in part, to create and present virtual 3D images of his collection of purported sasquatch track casts in order to make them universally accessible for analysis.

Meldrum received his B.S. in zoology specializing in vertebrate locomotion at Brigham Young University in 1982, his M.S. at BYU in 1984 and a Ph.D. in anatomical sciences, with an emphasis in biological anthropology, from State University of New York at Stony Brook in 1989. He held the position of postdoctoral visiting assistant professor at Duke University Medical Center from 1989 to 1991. Meldrum worked at Northwestern University's Department of Cell, Molecular and Structural Biology for a short while in 1993 before joining the faculty of Idaho State University where he currently teaches.
Populations suffer from a fear of change, for their conditioning assumes a static identity. Challenging ones belief system usually results in insult and aprehension. Being wrong is eroniously associated with failure, when in fact to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it elevates us to a new level of understanding. There is no such thing as a smart Human being, for it is merely a matter of time before their ideas are updated, changed or eradicated. This tendency to hold on to a belief system, any belief system and sheltering it from new possibly transforming information, is nothing less than intellectual materialism. Dominant World views operate with the same social irrelevancy, they exist as barriers to social and individual growth. Major institutions exist as barriers to personal and social growth for each group perpetuates a closed world view.

Pat Tillman... Remember him please, he deserved so much more. http://www.pattillmanfoundation.org/

#4876058 - 06/17/11 06:48 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: bronzilla]
lookwhoitis Offline
FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work.

Loc: Downtown O-town
GOONEY GOOGOO!

"boy, this fool got more comics than a muthafugga." (Boyz in the Hood)

"I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!" (The Simpsons Movie)

GRAILS: Weird Tales 12/32, X-men 1
WTB: REH Weird Tales& Conan Pedigree Slabs
WTB: Inc. Hulk (v2) 122 149 181
WTB: Uncanny X men 101 109

My OA collection

#4876067 - 06/17/11 06:50 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Crazy_Horse]
drice6900 Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Still a Rush-free Utopia
Oh this is rich Deniers that believe in Bigfoot lol

"Fine - as soon as I finish this chapter of Tolkien! I always was a sucker for far-out fantasy!" - Captain America (Avengers Vol. 1, #46)

�I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.� - B.B. esq

#4876068 - 06/17/11 06:54 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: drice6900]
Forbush-Man Offline

Custom title? I don't need no stinkin' custom title.

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: 1st EMPEROR !!!!!!
 Originally Posted By: drice6900
Oh this is rich Deniers that believe in Bigfoot lol

What's next.............The Easter Bunny. lol

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES
Pulp Magazines, Comic Books & more...

Make today the day you decide to become a positive member of our online community.
-Forbush-Man: The artist formerly known as FUELMAN.

#4876071 - 06/17/11 06:55 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Forbush-Man]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

The Tooth Fairy

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

Make today the day you decide to become a positive member of our online community.

#4876076 - 06/17/11 06:57 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Forbush-Man]
Forbush-Man Offline

TOTAL NEWBIE

KEEBLER ELVES FOUND LIVING IN HOLLOW TREE: FILM AT 11.

EMPIRE COLLECTIBLES

#4876083 - 06/17/11 07:00 PM Re: Sasquatch doubters, if you only watch one documentary... [Re: Forbush-Man]
bronzilla Offline

My friends call me "etc"

TOTAL NEWBIE

Mountain Gorilla ! Coelacanth

Page 1 of 20 12345>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, ngcmod, Architecht, cgcmod3, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod5, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
25th Anniversary Silver Eagle Set For Sale
by stevek426
01:48 PM
Welcome to August - everything in my store is 15% off!
by stldanceartist
10:17 AM
WTB WHITE 1879 proof Morgan dollar
by HashTag™
12:07 AM
BUYING: WHEAT CENTS
by Wheatcollector
08:21 PM
Comics Marketplace
SDCC '14 Complete DC Set: BM32, Grayson 1, HQ 1 sketch/blank, SM32
by heymikesays
Batman Adventures #12 NM- SOLD
by paperheart
05:24 PM
Selling some of my comics to pay car payment.
by maidenmate91
03:30 PM
X-MEN #120 CGC 9.8, X-MEN #121 CGC 9.8 & X-MEN #122 CGC 9.8
by loboagain
02:59 PM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.013 seconds in which 0.003 seconds were spent on a total of 13 queries. Zlib compression enabled.