• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X feedbacks
1 1

91 posts in this topic

Can't find a thread for him, so I'ma start one.

If you receive a package from Tim that was damaged, you might want to run because the mailman is pissed and has a chainsaw.

I've never had anything but great experiences from the good Doctor. He ranks high on my list. (thumbs u

This is way overdue feedback too. :blush:

I love the few 100 pagers I received and they fill in my collection great. The packaging was hands down the most detailed I have ever received. Right down to the taped bubblewrap corners. I look forward to your next sale that strays from GAs. Thanks so much!

I just got a large box the other night from Tim. Best way to get comics out was to open top and turn box over. The contents look like a high-rise. Multiple comics stacked between cardboard followed by multiple comics stacked between more cardboard with bubble wrap and tape on the outside.

This is far and away the best and most interesting looking packaging I've ever received.

I need to post a pic as it's that awesome.

Oh, the comics? I bet they're great too. Haven't demolished the high-rise yet.

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Just sold to Tim for the second time and he's great to deal with. Prompt payment and professional attitude, I hope we can deal again soon.

Thanks Tim.

Dealt with Tim many times. Always a great transaction each and every time.

Books always are what he says they are, and they get to you safely thanks to his top quality bomb proof packing.

Would never hesitate to buy from him again :)

I echo all of Baz's comments -- multiple transactions, all positive, Brink's truck packaging, accurate listings and packing.

Also a great guy to negotiate with for bulk offers.

Why am I encouraging others to take advantage of DrX's sales threads? It's already tough enough trying to compete with Baz.

Jack

Dealt with Tim many times. Always a great transaction each and every time.

Books always are what he says they are, and they get to you safely thanks to his top quality bomb proof packing.

Would never hesitate to buy from him again :)

Another box in from Dr. X with stuff that I stole from selegue :)

Excellent all around - books, grading, and packaging.

Thanks again Tim!

Edited by Baz

And I got a DrX box of whatever Baz missed. Thankfully he has to leave the keyboard for meals and other necessities now and then.

I should be done unpacking the comics within a week. Secure, to say the least.

Fantastic seller!

Jack

Another box in from Dr. X with stuff that I stole from selegue :)

Excellent all around - books, grading, and packaging.

Thanks again Tim!