Just got in another great batch of books from Howard!
I deal with Eggs because he and I have never differed on a grade more than one data point, and it has gone both ways. His pricing is accurate, his shipping is careful and safe, and his integrity is 110%. If you are looking for undergrounds, and you can afford them, maybe you should deal with...
- Joshua nobody can determine for others what "enjoyment of ownership" costs - James_EarlyUS If not for the prescience, grounded nature, and civility found in these threads I would be a ship lost at sea without a rudder of enlightenment to guide me to the shores of erudition. - comix4fun For what you're spending on that book, you better crack it open and read it. - SeanK's ex-wife To me the slab is no different than a shopping bag. It's just a means to facilitate the transaction until the book gets safely home. - r1970d
Loc: Baking cookies of discontent.
Another typical dealing with this assclown, Howard. My list of complaints...
1) I paid late in the day on Tuesday and did not receive my books until Friday.
2) Typical Howard packaging. Books were packaged in cardboard, bubble wrapped, and in a box. My mail carrier hates Howard because he can't manage to damage my books.
3) Typical Howard grading. Howard can't grade books to save his life. Every comic I received is at least a full grade nicer than he said it was. I can't stand people that can't grade comics accurately.
4) Howard is the *spoon*, and if you've never bought anything from him, you are a insufficiently_thoughtful_person.
5) Howard gives me a geekgasm every time I receive his package.