• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gen 13
1 1

226 posts in this topic

So any luck when everybody cracked those boxes on finding any sketches?

Mine was as blank as the day is long. It was the second book in, so very little suspense. lol

Today that is a very blank book.

I have a black one... i think i paid like $50 for it, but that was 5-6 yrs ago. cracked it open the minute i got it. unfortunately i noticed that all of them has a minor ding on the corner. I'll be lucky if they go for 9.2.

since then, i've been trying to collect a graded ones. I do have the #1 mini (which i think jim lee did the cover)

I have never heard of a red box before...does anybody have a picture of them. now i'm curious about it.

I have several red box versions.(all have been cracked open)

They are exactly the same except red and they include an unsigned edition of the chrome variant

hm

My red box has everything signed by both Campbell and Garner....

The Red box Versions I have purchased have been AP.

I have one here # 0331 and unfortunately the other two I had the cover/front jacket is missing (for those who may not own a box set it has three seperate covers, an outer case, inner box and an inner sleeve. With many of these sets the glue dries up and the covers become separated and the folds)

Here are some pictures I just took of some of my sets

Gen13Red.jpg

Gen13overhead.jpg

Edited by Par2ch

Not sure about normal, hard to say considering how rare the Ruby reds are suppose to be. Anyone have a number on print run with the ruby reds? Honestly, I had forgot all about them.

On a side note, got my grades back on a couple of Gen 13 # 1 variants....books not in hand yet but soon I'm sure. Janet Jackson variant only came back 9.2 but the Lingerie version came back 9.6. No 9.8s oh well :sorry:

So here's a question....

If you look at a label for Deathmate Black it says it is the first full appearance of Gen 13. Does that mean that there were appearances of any team members prior to that?