• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gen 13
1 1

226 posts in this topic

My problem is that I am kind of obsessed with the stuff from late '92-late'97 when i was out of comics. Generally pilloried as the worst period in comics history, I find myself strangely attracted to bad girl books, chromium and other assorted drek. :cloud9:

Lady Death #1.

:cloud9:

I had to physically restrain myself from buying YET ANOTHER Vengeance of Vampirella #1 yesterday for $3.25

Remember those sketches I was talking about? I found one on comicartfans...

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=483872&GSub=15389

Wait...is this sketched in blue pencil, or is it PRINTED?

Gotta be sketched in blue pencil...

Now I gotta check mine.

Pretty sure it is blue pencil. And the sealed boxes count goes down even more...

My problem is that I am kind of obsessed with the stuff from late '92-late'97 when i was out of comics. Generally pilloried as the worst period in comics history, I find myself strangely attracted to bad girl books, chromium and other assorted drek. :cloud9:

Lady Death #1.

:cloud9:

I had to physically restrain myself from buying YET ANOTHER Vengeance of Vampirella #1 yesterday for $3.25

You and me both brother. I bought an Evil Ernie CGC 9.0 just because it was the first appearance and I have probably had 10 of those Adam Hughes VoV covers at one time or another, :lol:

Last black box on Ebay sold for around one-fitty. I am having trouble not cracking mine. :eek:

last one sold for $80. Hate to bust your bubble.

Last black box on Ebay sold for around one-fitty. I am having trouble not cracking mine. :eek:

You aren't bursting anything Muttley. I should have been more clear. The last one that I saw was 140 or 150.

You aren't bursting anything Muttley. I should have been more clear. The last one that I saw was 140 or 150.

Was it black or red Sean? The red should go for considerably more than the black if they are all signed by Campbell and Gardner I would think.

Black.

Wait til you see the JSC sig from my set. It is insane. I would think it was fake if I didn't open it myself.

Why, is it 10 times normal sized?

It is ginormous and it looks like this:

C A M P B E L L

It's in block capitals? Really? I have a gy-normous danger girl auto I got off of Dynamic Forces I think but it still was obviously his sig. Scan it!

I will get a pic up on Monday. It looks a lot like Chuck's, but more deliberate.