• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

letsgrumble's kudos and grumblings feedback thread

10 posts in this topic

Simple:

1. Make a thread for feedback for yourself. Yes you can start your own.

It's time to start a feedback thread. Please leave your kudos or grumblings here.

I'll be the first to give myself kudos for participating in the following flawless transactions over the years with this all-star cast of boardies:

MCMiles

Foolkiller

comicdonna

AtlasFan

sckao

sborock

dekeuk

Comixcroz

Jeffro

Korvac Saga

BillS25

Jonathansg03

thedude

Wrightson fan

dudeman5000

kidcolt

Norinn Radd

JiveTurkeyMoFo

Dover

Comicsarefun

cheetah

Diego Grande

skypinkblu

Thanks everyone!

letsgrumble

:applause:

Edited by letsgrumble

Received from books from Paul as prizes in a grading contest, and he definitely made a fan out of me! His packaging rivals the best I've ever seen! As a seller I was very impressed with the quality of his packaging and presentation. The books were flawless too! Purchase with confidence from Paul!!!

Nothing to grumble about here as not only did Paul give me a great deal on some CGC SS books, he included a couple of very nice bonus raws as a surprise. Add to that superior packing (the best I've seen) and fast shipping (to Hawaii!), purchasing from Paul is highly recommended!

Mahalo nui loa!