• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Anyone heard from kain76? He committed to a sale a couple months ago and I have not heard anything back from him? No responses to PM's. Weird

That's odd for Kain, as I have sold to him in the past and everything went smoothly. Hopefully he comes through very soon.

That is odd as Kain/Ryan is a local guy and trustworthy. Odds are he forgot about the transaction. I will check to see if I can find his phone #.

I received my book from DMC. He still owes me a few things from a charity benefit he donated to last year, but it's something that's still being completed and he's been in contact with me since. For now, I've got no problem letting him off the list.

Ok, i'm not sure if i should be posting here on in the other probation thread but heres the situation.

Boardie panahobit posted the :takeit: for a book in my sales thread on January 28th. I invoiced him for the book on February 5th. I had no response whatsoever to pm's until last week when i posted in General asking anyone who knows him to give me some alternate contact info since he hadnt posted in a month.

After starting the thread, he PM'd me saying that he would send me payment for the book over the weekend. As of now, i havent received any payment and he hasnt responded to my PM from yesterday.

As it stands now its been over 30 days and i feel like his name should be make public and added to the probie list so other boardies know what they will be dealing with. I dont like having to air this and make him look bad but this has gotten unacceptable. The lack of payment doesnt bother me nearly as much as the complete and utter lack of communication (thumbs u

Ok, i'm not sure if i should be posting here on in the other probation thread but heres the situation.

Boardie panahobit posted the :takeit: for a book in my sales thread on January 28th. I invoiced him for the book on February 5th. I had no response whatsoever to pm's until last week when i posted in General asking anyone who knows him to give me some alternate contact info since he hadnt posted in a month.

After starting the thread, he PM'd me saying that he would send me payment for the book over the weekend. As of now, i havent received any payment and he hasnt responded to my PM from yesterday.

As it stands now its been over 30 days and i feel like his name should be make public and added to the probie list so other boardies know what they will be dealing with. I dont like having to air this and make him look bad but this has gotten unacceptable. The lack of payment doesnt bother me nearly as much as the complete and utter lack of communication (thumbs u

You have every right to add him to the probation list. (thumbs u

All the criteria has been met and the seller has worked in good faith. I've updated the probation thread to reflect the newest addition. It was a nice run, we hadn't added someone for a while...alas, back to business as usual.

And just to back up Greg, panohabit posted the ill take it in my thread on December 11th for almost $300.00 worth of books and I still havent gotten payment. He was invoiced on December 15th via PM. We exchanged PM's over the last couple of months with promises he would pay but hasnt. He hasnt responded to my last 2 PM's even though he has read them.

I never had to report anyone because 99.999999 percent of the dealings have been smooth on these boards. But would like to give a heads up about this guy so no one has to go through the headaches,

Jeff

Edited by HOTFLIPS

And just to back up Greg, panohabit posted the ill take it in my thread on December 11th for almost $300.00 worth of books and I still havent gotten payment. He was invoiced on December 15th via PM. We exchanged PM's over the last couple of months with promises he would pay but hasnt. He hasnt responded to my last 2 PM's even though he has read them.

I never had to report anyone because 99.999999 percent of the dealings have been smooth on these boards. But would like to give a heads up about this guy so no one has to go through the headaches,

Jeff

WOW. I guess this guy wasn't satifsfied with just starting one bad deal. He had to do 3 or 4 or more all at one time. doh!

Jeff

WOW. I guess this guy wasn't satifsfied with just starting one bad deal. He had to do 3 or 4 or more all at one time. doh!

Yeah, this dude is a piece of work!

I haven't been on the boards very long but I've bought from about 10 different people and sold to about 10 different members. Every single transaction buying and selling has been an A+++.

This guy though has been a REAL bummer! Great communication until it came to pay. Once I invoiced him, he disappears off the face of the earth. I can almost buy that he forgot or something came up except that he came back and promised to pay last week. Then of course he dis appears AGAIN without paying. To find out that he's done the same thing to at least 2 other people shows me he's a total flake or some kid screwing around with people.

:thumbsup: Obviously a person who doesn't take his commitments seriously. On the list.

Clearly!!!

Btw, I saw your thread with your submission. Bummer on the 2 plods but that FF12 score MORE than makes up for it! Congrats

Has anyone heard anything recently from DimebagD? I posted the "take it" for several sketch covers in his Feb sales thread and sent payment via Paypal almost a month ago. The books never arrived. He has not sent me any follow-up communication or responded to my PMs. Any help would be appreciated.

2c I'd be doing a chargeback ASAP on your funds. :eek: Hope things work out for you. :wishluck: