• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

greggy's feedback thread
1 1

125 posts in this topic

greggy sold me his drek and the huge boxes arrived before I could pay him. Thanks for the 4 cubic feet of peanuts and the deal. (thumbs u (worship)

My Postal Carrier looked very grumpy this weekend as he delivered my Regional Priority Boxes. I think he probably threw his back out. (shrug)

greggy's a dork :baiting: but his grading is stellar and packing / shipping is nothing short of great!

Just sayin' :shrug:

Edited by djpinkpanther67

Greggy ships the books before you realize you want to buy them. And he packages them so well that US and Canadian customs dont want to bother with them, which helps them get here even quicker.

And his grading doesn't suck.

:grin:

I was absolutely appalled that I received my package from Greggy so quick, it was well packed and the X-books were exactly as described.

He left me with nothing to complain about. :)

This is a belated Kudos and I have nothing but great things to say

about every single transaction I've had with the King. (thumbs u

I look forward to my next purchase(s). :wishluck:

Thanks for the sweet books delivered with awesome speed and

always packaged to perfection along with his very strict grading.

:foryou:

Greggy's Drek is the Drekiest of them all :cloud9:

Grading is spot on or even under graded. His packing is great for nice sound secure shipping even coming from O Canada. I can't recommend this guy enough I just added 19 keepers to my collection Although there was 20 books only 19 were keepers Sorry don't roll with the Marvel team up (not yet anyway maybe this could be the start). (thumbs u

I do have one complaint Greg is such a great seller and has such beautiful books but he only seems to move his Wares at the VCC and usually by the time I get to his stuff it's all gone. :frustrated:

Only buy from this guy if you want great books accurate grading secure shipping and no hassles. :sumo:

Thanks Again Greg for the nice books------------Joe

I bought a large number of comics from Greggy at the recent VCC. They were packed very securely and graded very accurately. I have been very satisfied with every purchase fom Greggy over the last few years.

Armin