• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS Trading Post!
4 4

590 posts in this topic

If you have a slabbed Russ Heath sketch and might be interesed in a trade please shoot me a PM. If I like the offer I have a pretty nice trade offer that I don't want to blast across the boards.

Hit me up!!!

Okay I 've received a bunch of PM's concerning my post. Many have asked to send them a PM with a pic, So I've decided to post it here to address all the requests all at once. I do have potential deals on the table that have not been finalized by either party. I really want a Heath sketch but if you have a big time sketch to offer I'm all ears. I would also consider silver age key Marvels that I need to fill holes in my collection.

Gene Colan Full Figure Thor CGC 9.4

P1040262.jpg

Edited by Secret Son

OK I'll throw this one up. I do have it listed on eBay at the moment as a BIN but there is little interest in the UK. I bought this from BTK back in '09 for $200, I'm not looking to get that in trade value.

I'd be interested in raw Batman title books I don't have if anyone is interested.

Batman686.jpg

It's a gorgeous book Bill, and it's a shame to have to let it go but there's no room for slabs anymore. If it doesn't sell/trade it will be cracked and put in Mylar. :cool:

OK I'll throw this one up. I do have it listed on eBay at the moment as a BIN but there is little interest in the UK. I bought this from BTK back in '09 for $200, I'm not looking to get that in trade value.

I'd be interested in raw Batman title books I don't have if anyone is interested.

Batman686.jpg

hm

Figured I would put this up and see what comes of it...

looking for other legendary creator sketch covers, even modern creators who are tough for sketches...

PM me if you have something I might want...

108964.jpg.a233f3b72baaf34cd6f76e5215d72e31.jpg

WHAT DO YOU WANT???

"I really want a Heath sketch but if you have a big time sketch to offer I'm all ears. I would also consider silver age key Marvels that I need to fill holes in my collection".

Edited by Secret Son