• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-man #194 club!
9 9

314 posts in this topic

I know it is not a real big value book but to me it is a nice key book that doesn't get enough attention. The Black Cat is a awesome addition to the Spider-Man cast and I am a big fan. I have owned many copies, 3 ungraded, a CGC 9.8, 2 CGC 9.6's and 2 CGC 9.4's. Right now I have a 9.4 and will eventually upgrade to a 9.8 again. Lets see the copies out there! I would love to see some of them 9.9's if anybody here owns one. Without further delay here is my 9.4 copy:

AmazingSpiderman194front.jpg

You can have a look at 2 of 4 9.9's at heritage archive's but I'd really love to see a 'real photo' or a bigger scan of these... wonder how the 3rd and 4th look like hm . Here are the links to the archives :

http://comics.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=7009&Lot_No=91147

http://comics.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=7027&Lot_No=91192

Once I get a good scanner I'll post my 9.8 :cool:

I still have my copy bought off the rack at our local IGA grocery in Dayton, Ohio :cloud9:

I havent looked at it in a long time but it's probably 9.2ish i'd say. Back then, my dad would bribe me with comic books to go to the grocery with him to buy cigs. ASM 194 was one of the earliest books i remember getting on one of those cig runs.

You can have a look at 2 of 4 9.9's at heritage archive's but I'd really love to see a 'real photo' or a bigger scan of these...

Personally, I would like to see a CGC 9.9 Newsstand Edition, but I doubt one exists as those 9.9's are likely straight from Whitman multi-packs.