• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman Family Collecting Thread!
3 3

1,567 posts in this topic

Wow! One doesn't see books from 1958 in that kind of condition very often!

:applause:

Lois's eh:

Here are three more scans from my collection of Lois Lane covers I really like:

LoisLane39.jpg

LoisLane49.jpg

LoisLane80.jpg

:luhv:

Edited by Hepcat

Is there a market for HG Superman family (Action, Superman, Superboy, Adventure, JO, LL) books from the mid-50s thu early 60s?

I have been trying to sell some nice HG stuff last year, but there seems to be little interest.

Is there a market for HG Superman family (Action, Superman, Superboy, Adventure, JO, LL) books from the mid-50s thu early 60s?

I have been trying to sell some nice HG stuff last year, but there seems to be little interest.

While admittedly there seems to be less interest in those titles than in the Julius Schwartz edited ones and in the Batman family titles, I for one have been pecking away at those titles when the price is right. Have you posted a list recently?

???

I think I posted some Superman stuff last summer and didnt get much of a bite -- mostly some nice HG Actions. Let me know if you have any holes in your collection that you want me to fill (-- ouch, I think you know what I ment! ;)

I think I posted some Superman stuff last summer and didnt get much of a bite -- mostly some nice HG Actions. Let me know if you have any holes in your collection that you want me to fill (-- ouch, I think you know what I ment! ;)

Will do!

In the meantime here are scans of a couple of my "Superman" issues:

Superman129.jpg

Superman137.jpg

:cool:

Edited by Hepcat