• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

g-man's feedback thread.....

55 posts in this topic

I purchased three high grade ASM keys from g-man.

Stunning books, extremely fast shipping, and bullet-proof packaging.

I could not be happier.

Thanks!

thanks for the kind words....glad u like them! great buyer.

Just received that great, ASM # 75, CGC NM 9.4 owtw.

Plus this freebie.

It is JSA: Classified # 2, signed by Adam Hughes CGC NM 9.2 WHITE. Sketch cover.

Great job, see ya again soon!

CAL restocking...

I'm fairly sure his sig line did most of the legwork on the sale. It's like I looked down and said "Hey here's my money" and then was pleasantly surprised when I opened the package and got an awesome deal.

All kidding aside, easy man to work with and gave me a good deal on some copper books.

Pleasure doing business with him. Bought a VF- Batman 227 for a fair price He kept the lines of communication open as we dickered on price and was very amenable to farir counteroffers. Though I prefer to pick up CGC slabbed books, he seemed to have graded the book correctly. Overall a nice seller and packaged the book securely.

SLR

I bought an ASM 40. The book arrived safely and securely. It was carefully packaged as well. The book was CGC'd so of course there was no argument over the grade, but he did come down a bit on his original asking price and we both bargained in good faith. I would recommend his services to any collector or investor.

Steve L. Roberts

I bought a big bundle of comics (~70) from g-man and everything arrived safe and sound internationally nice and fast. Great communication and very easy to deal with, thanks again :)