Page 64 of 768 « First<6263646566>Last »
Topic Options
#4426969 - 11/30/10 10:47 PM Re: TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread [Re: Lebowski]
Kirk Kenobi Offline
Talkative?

Loc: Los Angeles
 Originally Posted By: Lebowski
 Originally Posted By: Kirk Kenobi
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

Don't spread that around. I'll lose my reputation as a butthole. \(tsk\)

Consider it between us.

#4427301 - 12/01/10 01:12 AM Re: TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread [Re: Kirk Kenobi]
the blob Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

my wife is addicted to the show. they've been hemoraging charcters though. i suppose they'll pick some more up.

#4427309 - 12/01/10 01:15 AM Re: TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread [Re: the blob]
the blob Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

what i can't figure out is that unless we find out there was some airborn/waterborn component to the zombie virus, why is this so hard to manage? these zombies can't figure out how to open up a locked door, why couldn't sharpshooters have picked these guys off day and night from the roof of a locked building or something? how do they manage to overrun military personnel with body armor, unlimited amo, tanks, etc.? why can't they be nepalmed?

perhaps the second amendment folks should show WD episodes to support their cause. lord knows i'm wanting my shotgun back just in case...

#4427313 - 12/01/10 01:18 AM Re: TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread [Re: the blob]
BradleyX2 Offline
CGC Grader
I was posting here when you were in diapers.

Loc: Sarasota, Florida
 Originally Posted By: the blob
perhaps the second amendment folks should show WD episodes to support their cause. lord knows i'm wanting my shotgun back just in case...

Go rewatch the movie "Signs". Then you'll feel safe with only a bottle of water.

#4427378 - 12/01/10 05:24 AM Re: TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread [Re: BradleyX2]
NewEnglandGothic Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: 68 miles north of Beantown
 Originally Posted By: BradleyX2

Go rewatch the movie "Signs". Then you'll feel safe with only a bottle of water.
Hey, it did in M. Night Shyamalan too. It showed what a one trick pony or one convient twist ending kinda guy he truly was. It got old fast and audiences were soured by The Village.

#4427532 - 12/01/10 08:48 AM Re: TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread [Re: NewEnglandGothic]
Silent Master Offline
Chatzilla

Loc: New Mexico
 Originally Posted By: NewEnglandGothic
 Originally Posted By: BradleyX2

Hey, it did in M. Night Shyamalan too. It showed what a one trick pony or one convient twist ending kinda guy he truly was. It got old fast and audiences were soured by The Village.

I thought The Village was at least tolerable, The Happening however?!?!?!?!? That movie still gives me a headache!

#4428429 - 12/01/10 05:51 PM Re: TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread [Re: the blob]
maloney414 Offline

what i can't figure out is that unless we find out there was some airborn/waterborn component to the zombie virus, why is this so hard to manage? these zombies can't figure out how to open up a locked door, why couldn't sharpshooters have picked these guys off day and night from the roof of a locked building or something? how do they manage to overrun military personnel with body armor, unlimited amo, tanks, etc.? why can't they be nepalmed?

You should read the book World War Z. \(thumbs u

It's a great book. The book takes place after the zombie war. Each chapter is an interview with a survivor about the exact type of things you're asking about. Plus more.

#4429373 - 12/02/10 01:04 AM Re: TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread [Re: the blob]
PEP Offline
TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Infidel

Yea I can see where you're coming from, they've shown at least 2 M1 Abrams tanks in the episodes. The soldiers could have been driving up and down the street all day and night flattening zombies.

I've upped my standards so up yours.

Instead of being pissy and whiny all the time try to be happy for once. You're not going to change anyone's mind. It's only weather.

#4429381 - 12/02/10 01:14 AM Re: TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread [Re: maloney414]
Kirk Kenobi Offline
Talkative?

Loc: Los Angeles
 Originally Posted By: maloney414

It's a great book. The book takes place after the zombie war. Each chapter is an interview with a survivor about the exact type of things you're asking about. Plus more.

Stellar book!

#4429383 - 12/02/10 01:17 AM Re: TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread [Re: Kirk Kenobi]
-cryptkeeper- Offline

Originally Posted By: Kirk Kenobi
 Originally Posted By: maloney414

Stellar book!

+ 1

Page 64 of 768 « First<6263646566>Last »

Moderator:  Gemma, cgcmod, cgcmod2, Harshen, cgcmod3, dena, scaffrey, plitch, cgcmod5, cgcmod4, cgcmod6, cgcmod7, cgcmod8, CCGmod0, Barbara T, Matt Nelson, cgcmod9, cgcmod10, cgcmod11, cgcmod12, ccgmod1 
Hop to:
Boards Information
Please read the
TERMS OF USE - BOARD GUIDELINES
for the rules of moderation on the boards.

Search
The Money Marketplace
New coins @ kittlecoins.com: MS67+ Buffalo 5c, Toned Bust Halves, Commems & more
by illini420
Yesterday at 09:06 PM
1837 Feuchtwanger 3c coin for sale at the Gettysburg Coin Show
by MICHAELDIXON
Yesterday at 09:25 AM
FS: 1936 & 1938 uncirculated Canadian Dollars.
by agentjim007
09/18/14 10:44 PM
1966 Doubled Die Half Dollar. NGC 67 Cameo
by planman2014
09/18/14 08:32 PM
Comics Marketplace
Morning Glories #1 - First Print - CGC 9.8
by Big Dip
16 minutes 12 seconds ago
A Few Slabs (plus other stuff) for Sale on eBay. Ending 09/21!
by Kaptain Kollektor
Today at 09:46 AM
Reduced: Punisher #1 Limited series
by H0RR0RSH0W
Today at 09:37 AM
eBay: Sub-Mariner Comics 39 (CGC App. 3.5) Terrifying Tales 15 (CGC Qua. 5.5)
by Hibou
Today at 05:38 AM
Advertisements

Generated in 0.055 seconds in which 0.046 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

Aspen Titles