• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cpannell's feedback thread
1 1

65 posts in this topic

Chris just bought a bunch of slabbed, Silver Age FF's from me. I couldn't hope to meet a better buyer, prompt payment, excellent communications and a very nice guy. It's been great to deal and chat with you, mate and it'd be good to keep in touch.

Highest recommendation.

Bought TOS #6 and #17 from his sales thread.

Grading was dead on, the books look even nicer in hand.

Incredibly fast ship-sent super cheap from Canada. Spared nothing on packaging, the books were very well protected. Add to that a very pleasant person to deal with and you have the perfect transaction. Thank you sir (worship)

I just sold to Chris for the second time and he is a true gent and a pleasure to deal with. It was a pair of stabbed FF's this time and they couldn't be going to a better home.

Thanks for the trade, Chris. (thumbs u

Sold Chris a couple of nice slabs from my last sales thread and payment was quick, communication was excellent and all went well.

Thanks again Chris. Enjoy

This is my 2nd transaction with Chris, the first one was before we had Kudos threads:)

He just bought two Spideys from me. GREAT Communication, pays quickly and he's really nice;) Thanks again! (worship)

Purchased a slabbed Thor 146 from Chris. Really nice deal and a great guy to work with. Fast and secure shipping, 100% satisfied. (thumbs u Many thanks Chris, I look forward to your next sales thread. :)

Cheers,

Robert