• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AGGIEZ's feedback thread
1 1

61 posts in this topic

No idea Nick. I'm hoping both...Some people loathe the search function and I really don't want to start from scratch with my kudos. This just makes it easier to get comfortable with me as a board seller while minimizing potential buyer effort... (thumbs u

No idea Nick. I'm hoping both...Some people loathe the search function and I really don't want to start from scratch with my kudos. This just makes it easier to get comfortable with me as a board seller while minimizing potential buyer effort... (thumbs u

:applause:

I sold AGGIEZ a slabbed FF # 5 and I couldn't ask for a better buyer. Easy to talk to and prompt payment. A perfect deal. (thumbs u

Bought X-Men Annual #14 with absolute no hassle, fast shipping, even with media mail (to lower the price of the comic). Gorgeous comic book and shipped well and at a great price.