• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any info on Marvel Comic's "Pussycat" magazine??
2 2

258 posts in this topic

Amazing. We're now at 35 additional stories, beyond the one shot contents. I don't know who currently owns the rights to the material, but there's enough here for a thin Marvel Essential volume - MAX line, to prevent controversy!

Edited by jjs5774

She Makes It With The Mafia! - four pages, no creator credits, is part of the August, 1970 issue of Men magazine.

The November, 1970 issue of Men has No News Is Good Nudes! - 4 pages, art is signed by Jim Mooney. It's the first printing of that story.

The first installment with full creator credits is Temptress In A Taxi! or... Caught With Her Flag Down! Four pages by Lieber and Mooney, in the December, 1970 issue of Men.

Edited by jjs5774

That does appear to be the story's earliest printing. I agree with you regarding the art. The credits indicate that it was Jim Mooney, but he may have worked with a different inker for that installment.

Nice catch. I didn't realize that Bill Ward did more than one story, but the seller seemed certain. Could it be from Stag Annual 6?

The December, 1968 issue of Male magazine has Frenzy In France.