• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

You can't hide that baby. Here you go:
I received my Hulk #1 today.

For all the disbelievers... (Can't seem to upload the image to the boards, so go to the link):

4897819705_0a0e6516a1.jpg

Very nice! Well done! :headbang:

Great snag :applause:

Great copies guys. So I have been wanting this issue for the longest time and I have found a buddy who would sell me his Hulk 1 4.5 OW for 3200. Is this a good deal?? It would involve me spending some money I have but am trying to save. I collect #1s and I have always loved this book. But I am also an investor. Could I get my money back out of it if need be??

$3,200.00 sounds like a good price for a 4.5. It is slabbed, correct? The last sale of a 4.5 was for $500.00 more than what you would be buying yours at.

Of all the SA marvel megakeys, this one and JIM83 seem to be the scarcest.

If you're trying to save money, I'm not so sure you should be throwing over 3 grand on a comic. 2c

Good luck with your decision.

$3,200.00 sounds like a good price for a 4.5. It is slabbed, correct? The last sale of a 4.5 was for $500.00 more than what you would be buying yours at.

Of all the SA marvel megakeys, this one and JIM83 seem to be the scarcest.

If you're trying to save money, I'm not so sure you should be throwing over 3 grand on a comic. 2c

Good luck with your decision.

Depending on grade of course, but the run-down of census numbers from VF to M is Hulk 1, FF1 and then JIM83. If you go to TOTAL census population, the top three is Hulk 1, JIM83 and TOS 39.

Picked up this modest example about a month ago.

It's low low grade - Poor and has a married CF - but its a reader Hulk 1, I've always wanted a reader Hulk 1. :cloud9:

Already been thoroughly read and enjoyed. Will be doing many more re-reads in the future.

IMG_2788.jpg

(Thanks again tortoise! :headbang: )

I finally get to join this club. Here's my ticket

Hulk1CGC8OW-PacificCoast.jpg

I posted a longer thread about this book in the general section but I am so happy to finally get it that I am posting it here too.

:o

Amazing book!!! (worship)

(I just joined tonight as well but on the opposite end of the grading scale. lol )

Picked up this modest example about a month ago.

It's low low grade - Poor and has a married CF - but its a reader Hulk 1, I've always wanted a reader Hulk 1. :cloud9:

Already been thoroughly read and enjoyed. Will be doing many more re-reads in the future.

IMG_2788.jpg

(Thanks again tortoise! :headbang: )

Nothing like having such a huge grail,only eclipsed by AF#15 IMO. :applause:

I finally get to join this club. Here's my ticket

Hulk1CGC8OW-PacificCoast.jpg

I posted a longer thread about this book in the general section but I am so happy to finally get it that I am posting it here too.

Holy mother of god...... :o(worship)