• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Since the official time and date was released I figure it might be a good idea for the show to have its own thread (shrug)

1st episode starts on AMC 10/31/10

Edited by dhurley1125

Because two other Walking Dead threads that are constantly bumped aren't enough?

That's a great idea....and there isn't even an exclusive thread for the Serbian Edition YET. hm

Because two other Walking Dead threads that are constantly bumped aren't enough?

That's a great idea....and there isn't even an exclusive thread for the Serbian Edition YET. hm

So lets get the list started for New WD threads:

1) TPB

2) HC

3) Serbian

4) -script Book

5) Image Holiday Special

Am i missing any?

So lets get the list started for New WD threads:

1) TPB

2) HC

3) Serbian

4) -script Book

5) Image Holiday Special

Am i missing any?

Do you really have to ask this?

I find it odd that they wait till halloween is over ...

Jerel has mad that point that maybe starting it earlier so it ends on Halloween would be a wise move. I agree it will be X mas time when the season finale will be on. Fans like us wouldn't care but causal viewers might not want to watch a zombie show a couple weeks before xmas. 2c

But if the show is as good as it looks it wouldn;t matter... a good show locks you in after the first episode :wishluck:

I wasn't convinced by the start of the trailer but certainly was by the end of it.

How many episodes for the series?

We'll probably get it in the UK next year.

From what I can see It will be premiering in either October or November and will follow the 3rd series of Tru Blood