• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

LoneTree (Brian) is a stand up guy. I've had several transactions that went flawlessly here on the boards and I even bought a few books from him at his house a few months before joining the boards.

You're an attribute to the community as far as I'm concerned, Brian. Sorry you had 2 bad transactions so close together. I hope it doesn't sour you on the marketplace experience. :wishluck:

What happened lately to cause all this activity? We went for weeks with not much of anything mentioned here.

It's like a bunch of garbage transactions took place in only a few weeks.

Everyone should just buy from me and there would be no problems. :acclaim:

I did. :acclaim:

LoneTree (Brian) is a stand up guy. I've had several transactions that went flawlessly here on the boards and I even bought a few books from him at his house a few months before joining the boards.

You're an attribute to the community as far as I'm concerned, Brian. Sorry you had 2 bad transactions so close together. I hope it doesn't sour you on the marketplace experience. :wishluck:

You probably meant "asset" to the community.

we need someone to start "cockblocking" the sellers that were on the probation list before, just post that they were on the list. this surely would then stop screwing over the buyers. :wishluck:

maybe anyone who makes a 2nd app on the probie list should automatically go on the HOS?

given theyre given the chance to explain themselves(in the case of a misunderstanding).

Offensive pm received from him as well... :doh:

How come I never get offensive pms? :censored:

I'll send you one, if you really feel left out...

(someone please write one I can cut and paste;)

:signfunny:

Out of curiosity - how does someone get off the Probation List?

They need to make the offending transaction "right" in the way of the party that put them on the list. At least that is what I understand.

And lotsa jelly donuts! :whee:

and the moral of this thread is never EVER pay with paypal personal hm

better yet... use a credit card

Didnt I send you a "personal" payment through paypal last week! :eek:

:taptaptap:

You probably meant "asset" to the community.

:blush:

I'm going to go ahead and asset that little typo up to lack of sleep. zzz

....There. All balanced out.

I love the boards and all the characters. :cloud9: Definitely my preferred spot for buying books. There are always bad apples everywhere in life. Just keep moving on.

Still am puzzled why they just don't communicate their intentions. I would rather someone tell me they changed their mind instead of leaving me in the dark.

I am still hoping ChiBamm comes through with my four slabs or at least a refund :wishluck:

MY DEEPEST THANKS TO EVERYONE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

I have finally had my first bad purchase on the boards :boo:

On July 14, 2010, I paid Chi Bamm $145 for three slabs:

Civil War X-Men Aspen Variant. CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Michael Turner. $50

Soulfire #6 CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Turner $40

Justice League of America #3 Signed by Turner and Benes. CGC 9.6 $30

That's $25 shipping for 3 slabs...you should have had them the next day being that he collected enough to express mail them.

My mistake, it was actually for (4) slabs. I forgot about the

Aspen Swimsuit Spectacular 2007 Turner CGC 9.8 $25

Guess he did not add anything for shipping. of course, shipping hasn't cost him anything either. doh!

Wonderful news - just heard from Chi Bamm - he is having a tough time, but the books have shipped :whee:

I have finally had my first bad purchase on the boards :boo:

On July 14, 2010, I paid Chi Bamm $145 for three slabs:

Civil War X-Men Aspen Variant. CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Michael Turner. $50

Soulfire #6 CGC SS 9.8 Signed by Turner $40

Justice League of America #3 Signed by Turner and Benes. CGC 9.6 $30

That's $25 shipping for 3 slabs...you should have had them the next day being that he collected enough to express mail them.

My mistake, it was actually for (4) slabs. I forgot about the

Aspen Swimsuit Spectacular 2007 Turner CGC 9.8 $25

Guess he did not add anything for shipping. of course, shipping hasn't cost him anything either. doh!

Wonderful news - just heard from Chi Bamm - he is having a tough time, but the books have shipped :whee:

Well, in that case I'm sure they were shipped.

I think Paypal has refunded everyone affected by the malicious MachineGunned.

I'm requesting Hall of Shame status for him due to a deliberate attempt to deceive and steal from multiple board members.

This person was here for one reason only and that reason was to steal.

We are all very lucky that Paypal actually came in there for us this time.