• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I was looking under "D" not "T" doh!

lol

Or under "L" because ya know a couple has to go on the list together for the sake of love.

:baiting:

If I'm not mistaken they live together, and If thats the case she knows! Wouldn't she be guilty also (shrug)

lol

Or under "L" because ya know a couple has to go on the list together for the sake of love.

If I'm not mistaken they live together, and If thats the case she knows! Wouldn't she be guilty also (shrug)
No!

lol

She's guilty too just because she lives with him? NO. :preach:

lol

She's guilty too just because she lives with him? NO. :preach:

I stand corrected (thumbs u

Though I joked about it, that would be a very harsh rule if a couple both belong to the board and one's mistake reflects on the other.

But hey, if it brings in more cash...

[font:Arial Black]Two-for-one special right here. Get your nooses right here.[/font]

e400a2a07f_noose02212008.jpg

Though I joked about it, that would be a very harsh rule if a couple both belong to the board and one's mistake reflects on the other.

[font:Arial Black]Two-for-one special right here. Get your nooses right here.[/font]

How much are they Nick? :baiting:

I'll see your lynching and raise you an angry mob with torches.

torches-and-pitchforks.jpg

Ok guys I had to come on here after I heard about this thread. I am very sorry for all of this. I know I messed up and let some of the things I need to ship go WAY too long and without communication after I got back from Michigan.

I was basically embarassed and just wanted to PM everyone individually this weekend and get everything out this coming week and refunds if needs be on friday when I get paid.

Please don't hold this against my girlfriend...this has absolutely nothing to do with her. If anything she just yelled at me and told me I have to go on here and fix everything.

Like I said, mostly just embarassed so I stayed away until I had the means to ship everything. Not going to go into the entire thing about why my life halfway sucks but with both of us losing our cars, it's been a struggle just to get both of us to work. And with bills and an upcoming court date for some old collections debt, I've just been depressed and trying to figure everything out. Things are looking a lot better though and without my girlfriend I'd literally have nothing good going on right now.

I will PM everyone I still owe and get this settled with tracking numbers this week. I have no intentions of ripping anyone off and running...like where am I going to run? lol I really have no interest in this forum after getting this taken care of but my girlfriend does, and I don't want to ruin it for her.

So please, if you guys can be gracious enough to give me this week to fix things, I promise you will won't be discussing this anymore very soon other than to say it's all set. Again very very sorry. I don't want to bore people with details of woe so I'll leave it at that.

Hope when I get this squared away I can be forgiven.

So please, if you guys can be gracious enough to give me this week to fix things, I promise you will won't be discussing this anymore very soon other than to say it's all set. Again very very sorry. I don't want to bore people with details of woe so I'll leave it at that.

Hope when I get this squared away I can be forgiven.

:applause:

Sorry to hear about your life challenges, but at least you are working to make this right.

Like I said, mostly just embarassed so I stayed away until I had the means to ship everything.

Kudos to you for coming on here and trying to straighten everything out. :applause:

The only thing I found wrong with what you said was what was stated above. Ignoring a problem won't make it go away. The best way to handle this would have been to PM all of those who bought books from you, explain your financial situation and state that there would be a delay in shipping the books. I'm sure most would have been reasonably understanding.

"I really have no interest in this forum after getting this taken care of "

Danimal... I really don't know you, but I think the guys here really like you and your girlfriend alot.

I've read your past posts as they were listed over the last few months and I think you are a fine member of this communtiy.

That said, the above quote by you seems a little harsh. This forum has interest in you and your family. No one here wishes you ill will. Yes, there were knocks and jokes in this probation thread at your expense... but I don't think they were mean spirited, just the community protecting itself.

Don't take offense if you did... get your obligations taken care of and come on back to the fold.

Bio-rupp's 2c

Edited by Bio-Rupp