• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

:headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang:

Major Kudos to these upstanding Forumites for their recent purchases. Not only do they each have spectacular taste but are also outstanding human beings! (thumbs u Each and every one of them deserves nothing but long lives full of happiness, economic prosperity, lots of comics, love, lots of 9.8 comics, firm and supple breasts, beautiful weather and early retirements!

I bow before your awesomeness (worship)

goldust40

marvelcollector

Mr. Diggler

alecholland

cloudofwit

snakeeyes

boboset

highfivephase

catrick339

tigers comics

ashsaytr

B3AST

3319comics

benz

green

JmC

RavenX-13

Also, major shoutouts as well to to 143ksk, sborock, boboset, spidermanontilt and JmC for some wonderful purchases over the last few weeks! All of you helped in knocking off important parts of my want list. Major props to 143ksk to getting me going on my long proposed Frank Miller DD upgrade project. (thumbs u sborock gets major props too for knocking down 4 of my Bronze Grails in one swell swoop!

:headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang::banana::headbang:

Kudos to:

trmoore54 for the sweetest ASM #73 I have ever laid my eyes on. :cloud9:

Another MOST XLNT transaction with cloudofwit...thus MAJOR KUDOs are to be bestowed!! This transaction for me goes beyond the dollars...absolutely stoked I transfered caretakership of this book from me to Scott...THX AGAIN Scott! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Kudos to Flying Donut for a whole bunch of Marvel Team Ups at a buck a pop. Couldn't ask for a better deal. Thanks Dan. (thumbs u

Hude Kudos to Chromium, Makmorn, Faster Friends, Cloudofwit, Kramerica, and Stronguy. (thumbs u Thanks for the comics and magazines.

Overdue kudos to everyone that has bought from me in my last two sales.

Chromium

Snake Eyes

Tortoise

Aggiez

Jerster

Bio-Rupp

Elijah Snow

Professer66

James Howlett

Frankbearss

Shadroch

(worship) Thanks again.