• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to lizards2 for a bunch of great looking DC War and Marvel Team Up books. Thanks Mike. :applause:

Kudos to Flying Donut as well for some really nice GI Combat books. Thanks Dan. :headbang:

Kudos to lizards2 for a bunch of great looking DC War and Marvel Team Up books. Thanks Mike. :applause:

Kudos to Flying Donut as well for some really nice GI Combat books. Thanks Dan. :headbang:

Gah! :o I just remembered I also got a couple of G.I.Combats from Dan, a few days ago (along with two bronze Caps and a B&B). I was sure I'd given kudos, but apparently I had forgotten.

So, kudos to Flying Donut from me as well! (thumbs u

Kudos back for super-fast grease lightning shipping.

Now, I am busy sorting through all the plastic bags you've used to pack the comics that I feel it is a diary of your life :lol:

Now, I am busy sorting through all the plastic bags you've used to pack the comics that I feel it is a diary of your life :lol:

:grin: Hopefully nothing TOO embarrassing. (:

Big thumbs up to these boardies for recent purchases!!

silverweb

SPIRIT_RADIO

ElvistheSniper

johnenock

whine49er

conditionfreak

Chuck Gower

towards2112

Bill Robinson

bryan91

Mr Mylar

The Resurrection

296926871_b203b0b95b.jpg

Guest Grails

Many thanks to Fireboy for some great DVDs that were delivered fast and to PEP for the paracord set. My wife loves hers. Have to get some for my daughters next.