• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

What I wouldnt give for one of those prints...

Michonne...dreamy...

Ditto!! If anybody is selling one, shoot me a PM before you open a sales thread. Cause :takeit:

I totally copied and pasted the first pic of that print. Trimmed it up, removed the Doug and made it into my desktop background.

Edited by maloney414

My expectations are low as a way of saving disapointment (thumbs u

I was trying to take this approach for the same reason; however, slowly but surely my expectations are getting higher and higher. I'm really looking forward to it.

I want to thank (worship) Gary again for helping me with my Walking Dead OA collection.

I framed the WD Bristol Con print with my OA from Issue 52.

x5s4z9.jpg

Holly mess that is awesome !!!!!

I agree with Jeff. I went to Borders today and they had a special section of Walking Dead trades right next to the Twilight Saga: Eclipse stuff. I was so stunned, I had to stop. I'm used to these trades being ignored by the staff there.

:gossip:Word is getting out. I'm betting Hot Topic will be getting zombie make-up, TPB's and hoodies eventually for Halloween.

The mainstream has yet to catch up and when(and if) they do... :ohnoez:

Down to earth a little. Post income tax return prices. Wait until the WD commercials start ;)

I have to agree. (thumbs u Especially since it seems like AMC is putting a lot into making this a quality show.