• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

Did they make Adlard draw a new pic were Douglas isn't slapping the women who mentions Davidson. I just checked my issue 70 and the slapping picture was not published.

Yup, that's what it says on the Margin. Interesting...

Douglas is one bad MO-FO

He has an open marriage, he slaps a ho when she is out of line, he is old and creepy and likes mid 20 year old females..Douglas might be a character based on my dad hm

:jokealert:

frame2.jpg

I still love this set. It's an awesome page from #1 AND I really dig that sketch too. Just awesome! (worship)

that's a nice frame. i've had my last wd OA just sitting around. went to michaels twice and both times it's as if they don't want me to spend my money there. even aaron bros. were unhelpful. i've kinda given up, but i don't like the AO just sitting out in the open.

Just picked up the last two issues, then re-read the last 5 issues to get caught up.

This may have been mentioned already in this thread, but..

does anyone think the kid with the black eye is something more then just getting hit with a ball?

Also I have a feeling something bad is going to happen to Abram or his woman.

Wish I still had the 7 :(
Which one do you have?

:gossip: Talking to yourself again, Danny? :baiting:

What's the big deal?

I talk to myself all the time (sometimes they give me great ideas :insane: :insane: :insane: :insane: )

I talk to myself too. Its the only place to get an intelligent answer :roflmao: