• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

Awesome!!

You know who else could grade???

This Guy:

idi-amin2.jpg

And he had great people skills too. Coincidences abound. :eyeroll:

and Idi can make slabs float in thin air!

:o

It's not floating, it's pinned to his chest, like his medals.

"This one is for barbecuing villagers, this one is for altering scans and lying about it, this one is for selling the most cookies in my troop."

hm

If it's really pinned to his chest, and not floating in thin air, how come there's a microphone behind it, huh...?

As far as the most cookie sales, I came in third that year.

:sorry:

:

Thank you Krypto...Purchasing this Avengers #57 from you for $150. turned out to be an excellent deal for me. Turns out the book now graded as a CGC 9.2 is worth about $900.00 based on GPA sales :applause:.

When you got so worked up regarding the Avengers #57 scan I posted by accident, I contacted the gentleman I sold the book to and asked him " Had the gentleman on the boards actually purchased the Avengers #57 based on the wrong scan I posted, would you have sold it back to me and bailed me out" ? Turns out he picked up a 9.2 slabbed copy a week after buying my ( your old copy ) copy...so I bought your old copy back from him and sent it in for grading . Whew...sure was a lot of conversation about a simply mistake, however looks like it all worked out in the end...well for me anyway. Thanks again , thanks to you this is the best deal I have bought this year ! :foryou:

So I guess the next question would be.How does CGC grade a book an 8.5 then regraded it a 9.2? I mean really that's one heck of a difference. (shrug)

The difference is a "cleaned" back cover that the 8.5 graders notes mentioned as "rub transfer" from another book...thats what down graded the book originally.

Part of the main beef of the whole beginning of the thread,he DRY CLEANED the back and didn't disclose it was my original PRESSED 8.5 now "cleaned",being offered as a "raw" 9.2.

So why didn't you just do all this stuff and save yourself from having something to person_without_enough_empathy about?

Or are you just one of those people that has to have something to person_without_enough_empathy about?

:foryou:

I know I am....

:luhv:

Thank you Krypto...Purchasing this Avengers #57 from you turned out to be an excellent deal for me. Turns out the book now graded as a CGC 9.2 is worth about $900.00 based on GPA sales :applause:.

When you got so worked up regarding the Avengers #57 scan I posted by accident, I contacted the gentleman I sold the book to and asked him " Had the gentleman on the boards actually purchased the Avengers #57 based on the wrong scan I posted, would you have sold it back to me and bailed me out" ? Turns out he picked up a 9.2 slabbed copy a week after buying my ( your old copy ) copy...so I bought your old copy back from him and sent it in for grading . Whew...sure was a lot of conversation about a simply mistake, however looks like it all worked out in the end...well for me anyway. Thanks again , thanks to you this is the best deal I have bought this year ! :foryou:

Here we go again....

Thank you Krypto...Purchasing this Avengers #57 from you turned out to be an excellent deal for me. Turns out the book now graded as a CGC 9.2 is worth about $900.00 based on GPA sales :applause:.

:roflmao:

Here we go again....

:applause:

Here we go again....

:applause: He couldn't do it without CGC - gotta love it :thumbsup:

cool-dog-hey-cool-story-bro41.jpg

nice book

Thank you Krypto... (worship) Purchasing this Avengers #57 from you for $150. turned out to be an excellent deal for me. :applause: Turns out the book now graded as a CGC 9.2 is worth about $900.00 based on GPA sales .

When you got so worked up regarding the Avengers #57 scan I posted by accident, I contacted the gentleman I sold the book to and asked him " Had the gentleman on the boards actually purchased the Avengers #57 based on the wrong scan I posted, would you have sold it back to me and bailed me out" ? Turns out he picked up a 9.2 slabbed copy a week after buying my ( your old copy ) copy...so I bought your old copy back from him and sent it in for grading . Whew...sure was a lot of conversation about a simply mistake, however looks like it all worked out in the end...well for me anyway. Thanks again , thanks to you :luhv: this is the best deal I have bought this year ! :foryou:

Well,seeing how Gpa is at $800 for 9.2's..and there are 2 for sale at $750 OBO on Ebay and here from a board member...doubt you're going to get $900.

I really couldn't be happier to see that you cleaned it and got it slabbed,and hope you make money on it. (thumbs u

I sold it to you to do whatever you wanted,just not try to pull one over on the board members,especially ME...i got what i wanted for the book when i sold it,and made money....

When you go nuts and get your third strike, I just want to point out that you were the one that jumped right back into the same shoes you left in.

You could have just avoided the subject, but you climbed back on it like it was Krypto's mom.

That said, you've come right out of the gate with the biggest load of horse mess I've ever read. And believe me, I've read a lot of it on these boards.

You're starting to grow on me, though. You're like the problem child that you just can't help but to love. Shame about what will happen soon. I'll send flowers. :foryou:

Well,

I am done here, just wanted to publicly thank Krypto for the solid on the book.

You folks knock yourselves out on here...I have other things that require my time.

signing out..... FOR GOOD, YOUR BELOVED....DR.FRANKENSTEIN

So what will your new name be?

You could pick like 5 that you like and put them in a poll and let us choose for you.

Well,

I am done here, just wanted to publicly thank Krypto for the solid on the book.

You folks knock yourselves out on here...I have other things that require my time.

signing out..... FOR GOOD, YOUR BELOVED....DR.FRANKENSTEIN

:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

CGC must have graded it after cinco de mayo. Have seen nicer looking VFs.

Exactly - they help perpetrate the concept that a book with that fugly URFC could ever garner a 9.2 - despite the gut reaction of probably 90% of the CGC fans that frequent these boards. As long as you can scrape the dirt off the back cover, press it and slab it - presto! :thumbsup: