• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,897 posts in this topic

Nice! First Cain cover!

Really? I didn't know that! See...that why I hang around here. The people here are like having an encyclopedia of comics knowledge right at your fingertips! thumbsup2.gif

Jim

thumbsup2.gif

Me either, thanks! Just had to update my new marketplace listing as this is one of the books I've been able to upgrade recently and my undercopy is now available... cloud9.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Sounds like a Finder's Fee for Shiver.... grin.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Sounds like a Finder's Fee for Shiver.... grin.gif

We're working on it!! gossip.gif

What's the grade of the new copy and what did Shiv do to earn a fee? confused.gif

New copy isn't much better, so I'm still interested in yours for that HOM 225... gossip.gif

Not a "fee" per se, but more of a "consideration" ya know!

Super DC Giant S-20 - Adams Cover

I have that in CGC 9.2.... thumbsup2.gif

Sounds good, PM me with the total w/shipping and I'll PP you asap!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Super DC Giant S-20 - Adams Cover

I have that in CGC 9.2.... thumbsup2.gif

Sounds good, PM me with the total w/shipping and I'll PP you asap!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Where are my scans for the other books? tongue.gif

this is an obscure ghosts special. I didn't even know about it until recently, i don't know how it slipped under the radar for so long. Is everyone else acquainted with it?

Looks like a hole in my collection that needs to be filled! 893frustrated.gif

I had that book in my Ghosts collection for years before I came across its listing in the OPG as DC Special series #7. Now it lives in my DC Misc. long box!

hey! speaking of this thread, i am working on a selection of the best covers of the era for my website (Still on track for June, at least DC will be complete by then) and would love some input on what everyone thinks. Are there any obscure ones you love? Which Wrightsons really are better than others. What about Adams......Let me know what you think. I am shooting for 25 "classics" and don't be DC Centric if possible!